Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

what is the date for that fest?

because if it's in june... :D

Don't you mean July? Well if you're referring to the Bellamy sprog! :chuckle: I suppose it depends how long ago Liron heard the rumour whether this is likely now.

Or do you mean if it's June it's possible? :)

I'm glad they're doing some summer dates. :D

You can go on "translate" at the top but even then it says Iron Maiden surrounded by Muse.

Υes that's the weird thing about it. Maybe they're trying to say that Sonisphere will be 2 days and the headliners will be IM and Muse. At least that's what I hope, it doesn't make sense otherwise

Υes that's the weird thing about it. Maybe they're trying to say that Sonisphere will be 2 days and the headliners will be IM and Muse. At least that's what I hope, it doesn't make sense otherwise

Well you're better placed to understand it than me, as I'm reading it through google translate, but I wonder if it means that Muse are predicted to headline some Sonisphere dates, on either side of Iron Maiden, and it's Iron Maiden that are nearly ready to confirm Greece.

I shouldn't build your hopes up too high in any case.

Well you're better placed to understand it than me, as I'm reading it through google translate, but I wonder if it means that Muse are predicted to headline some Sonisphere dates, on either side of Iron Maiden, and it's Iron Maiden that are nearly ready to confirm Greece.

I shouldn't build your hopes up too high in any case.

It actually says that IM will be accompanied by Muse and Motorhead are very likely to confirm.

But since nothing is official yet, I shouldn't get excited anyway.

Ah thanks.

Do you know when the headliners will be officially announced? How was last year?

If Muse is coming to Greece, they must come to Israel too, we've been waiting for far too long!

Muse, let the Israeli crowd show you how crazy we are ;)

too much of a security threat and unless his opinions of 9/11 have changed (i havnt checked) i doubt mr bellamy would want to go to israel

too much of a security threat and unless his opinions of 9/11 have changed (i havnt checked) i doubt mr bellamy would want to go to israel

honestly, nowadays performing in the US or Europe is just as dangerous. bands come here and those who don't - it's usually nothing to do with security. the security in gigs here is so tight it's much safer than most places.

Have you ever been to Israel? Thanks to its huge army and really good security (maybe a bit to strict) it is one of the safest places on the planet. It is hard for Arab people to even get into Israel. It's only the Palestinian territories and the are around them which is dangerous. Bt seriously, if you ever go to Israel, you will feel like somewhere in Italy or Greece. It really is much safer than in London or Berlin.

There are some rumors that MUSE will play in Greek Sonisphere this summer:D

There are only three words that can describe me right now - Oh My God :eek:

You know, if this is true I'm sure they are going to be on all three Sonispheres around, and that means I'll see them in my city, and that means I'll just take few heart attacks and some other damages...

OMG...:eek:

• 3 weeks later...
http://www.lenta.ru/news/2011/03/01/muse/

According to this, Muse will perform in St Petersburg on May 20th and in Moscow on May 22nd :happy:

Translated by Google:

British rock band Muse again perform concerts in Russia.

How to tell "Lente.Ru in concert agency"Mills ", May 22, staff will perform in Moscow at the Olympic Sports Complex. Tickets for the show will go on soon.

Moreover, the British trio will give a concert in St. Petersburg. NCA on the agency's website says that the show will be held 20 May at the JCC "Petersburg".

At the concerts in Russia, Muse will present their latest album "The Resistance", which was awarded the title "Rock Album of the Year" at a recent awards ceremony, the Grammys in the U.S.. In addition, the group will perform the best hits from their four remaining plates.

Earlier in an interview with BBC News Muse frontman Matt Bellamy said that the group will begin recording a new, sixth album before the end of 2011, in connection with which the plate will be released at the latest, in 2013.

This site

http://music.open.ua/cnews/27427-obyavlyaem_glavnyj_kontsert_2011_goda.html

says that the gig in Kiev, Ukraine will be on May 24th. And that the tickets will go on sale this Friday :wtf:

Announce details of the Muse concert in Kiev

March 2, 2011 11:44 Blog It

No more rumors. A Walk to know the official date, site, the final price of tickets and the date of commencement of sales.

On the Rights of the official media partners of the upcoming concert Muse in Kiev, we inform all the details.

Statement, which was expected by many, will be held May 24 at the Sports Palace .

Ticket prices:

Fan-zone 1 (below the stage): 1100 UAH .

Fan Zone 2 (further from the stage): 800 UAH.

Sector: 500-1000 UAH.

Roughly tickets go on sale this Friday. Stay tuned. So far, we continue to accept applications here: http://bilet.open.ua/muse/

Detailed scheme of the hall and the alignment of prices by sector will be published later.

Muse have already submitted their fifth studio album «The Resistance» in many countries around the world. From late March to mid April, a group skated tour of South America (opening for U2).

Already in May, after a short vacation, fresh and rested British musicians to arrive in the Ukrainian capital for a full concert. Also confirmed concerts in Moscow (May 22, SK "Olympic") and St. Petersburg (May 20, JCC "Petersburg").

Muse recently received a prestigious music Grammy Award for Best Rock Album of the Year, as well as a premium magazine NME as "the best rock band."

"I would gladly made in Ukraine", - the other day told the British press Muse drummer Dominic Howard to the ceremony NME Awards.

Recall October 13, 2007 Muse have already performed in Kiev. On the possibility of a second concert rockers in the Ukrainian capital, we first reported in May last year , describing a rough time - spring 2011.

Archived