Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

I know how ashamed it was in 2008 that a gig Muse was going to throw had to be canceled due to the tickets' issues that hadn't been sold enough. But after that mistake, I had made a lot of my friends know Muse and they love them. Muse's songs come on MTV, Channel V, Fm's, etc. more often and that's a clue that they're more well-known now, than before.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I can't bare watching Muse on Dvd's and Youtube anymore. I need to see Matt, Chris and Dom perform live! And make it next year in 2011! :'(

:(:(

• 3 weeks later...

That would be cool if they came to Donetsk (Ukraine). We have great Donbass Arena stadium. It has category "elite" for football stadiums. It can also host concerts. For example, Beyonce appears on the great opening.

Donetsk is one of the biggest cities in Ukraine and Donbass Arena is the biggest stadium in the country. Its capacity is 51 000.

So, welcome to Donetsk!

• 2 months later...

hello everyone! I would be very pleased if Muse visit Ukraine again (unfortunately, i didn't see your concert in 2007). But as i understand that such countries as Ukraine and Russia are not the first in your projections to visit, please, publish your tour dates for the whole Y2011. if there are any concerts in europe, please publish it in advance. I'm ready to book tickets and flights to europe in order to see your live concert.

anyway thanks for advance for your answer. And I'm really looking forward to your great concert somewhere in europe...

Matt mentioned this tour in part of an interview. I'll give you its translated script so give me some time. :)

Now revived! :LOL:

Yes I put it in the first for you. :stongue:

would love too see that interview .. SO Many icelanders have travalled to other countries to see them , myself gone to both uk and us. COME TO ICELAND

Archived