Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

Liron is a very realible source btw! I think i heard somewhere she has/had Kirky's email!

Seeingas those russian newspapers said they'd play russia & ukraine in spring/summer, i wouldnt be surprised if greek and turkish dates follow soon after! Maybe they'd play that big greek park again, which looked really awesome. As for turkey, i cant see them playing more than 2 nights in an istanbul arena, unless they feel the need to sell out the Bataturk stadium or something, same for greece, with the olympic stadium. But more realistically, just like with the russia/ukraine arena dates, the greece/turkey ones will probably be arena dates too

/end nonsense sounding post

Oh, teasing, keen to share the sources with us, please? :)

This is the best news ever...We need confirmation ;)

;)

Liron is a very realible source btw! I think i heard somewhere she has/had Kirky's email!

he's hardly a reliable source.. lol

Seeingas those russian newspapers said they'd play russia & ukraine in spring/summer, i wouldnt be surprised if greek and turkish dates follow soon after! Maybe they'd play that big greek park again, which looked really awesome. As for turkey, i cant see them playing more than 2 nights in an istanbul arena, unless they feel the need to sell out the Bataturk stadium or something, same for greece, with the olympic stadium. But more realistically, just like with the russia/ukraine arena dates, the greece/turkey ones will probably be arena dates too

/end nonsense sounding post

Well, the only place in Greece i can see them performing this summer is terra vibe park - about 25000 capacity and owned by the biggest local concert promoter-organizer, the one that organizes Rockwave festival and the greek Sonisphere.

Also, they 're not big enough here for the Olympic Stadium (~80000)

Well, the only place in Greece i can see them performing this summer is terra vibe park - about 25000 capacity and owned by the biggest local concert promoter-organizer, the one that organizes Rockwave festival and the greek Sonisphere.

Terra is bigger than that. Sonisphere last year gathered more than 30-35000 fans :happy:

I am quite sure Liron knows her own gender, no need to correct her. :LOL:

*checks*

Terra Vibe is 2007 was fun.. I remember we arrived there thinking 'wtf this is the middle of nowhere'

Archived