Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

You do have a glimmers hope although they were going to come in 2007 but cancelled due to security i think

I think the problem was with the producers in Israel, but i'm not sure.

Anyway i'm trying to be optimistic, i don't know what's the difference between 2007 and now, i guess they have no idea how many fans they got here (a nice number i can tell).

I think the problem was with the producers in Israel, but i'm not sure.Anyway i'm trying to be optimistic, i don't know what's the difference between 2007 and now, i guess they have no idea how many fans they got here (a nice number i can tell).

you're absolutely correct :) there was actually too much competition over who was bring them, turns out it can actually screw things up.

Yeah, I saw Israel's top producer Shuki Weiss with a Muse T-Shirt :p

If Muse are coming to our area, and they are willing to perform infront of a crowd smaller than us, (7000? the petition to get Muse to Israel has 6000, so we'll have much more) we deserve a show, we truely do!

Yeah, I saw Israel's top producer Shuki Weiss with a Muse T-Shirt :p

If Muse are coming to our area, and they are willing to perform infront of a crowd smaller than us, (7000? the petition to get Muse to Israel has 6000, so we'll have much more) we deserve a show, we truely do!

Yeah! the Yarkon Park will be the right place for them to perform (lots of people! :p ).

I'm sure it'll be more than 12,000 people (+ twilight fans :D )

Hmmmmm interesting (^^^)

muse performing on TRL....is it true or not?

Roughly Translates into

[spoiler=Muse on TRL?]Holy Cross, here is the party? The answer is yes and will take place April 20 in Florence with the grand finale for the transmission TRL, Total Request Live, MTV and the performance by Lady Gaga. Here are the prizes to the best singers this year and will be performing artists such as Eminem, Britney Spears, Muse, Shakira, Elisa, Jovanotti, fashion Negramaro. But above all there will be Lady Gaga, one of the most outrageous and discussed in recent years the international music scene.

I hope they'll come to israel this year...

Muse became really popular and big in israel in the last few years,

and Muse fans are very loyal as we all know [=

They're one of the most requested bands for a live concert here in israel... many many israeli fans have already flew abroad to see them live (including me, November 09, Munich).

so Muse, please come here! the israel crowd is awesome and waiting for you [=

• 3 weeks later...

It's a shame that after all we've been through to make Muse perform here we won't even get to see them. Not if we're talking about this tour or the coming year anyway, and that definitely sucks, because we deserve them here. We deserve Muse in Israel for years. Unfair, enough said. The amount of the fans they've got here is way more than enough, so I guess it isn't the problem anymore. Wish we could get what we deserve for our effort and BRING MUSE TO ISRAEL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived