Eurasian Tour (possibly in 2011?)

uchu

In some interviews with Japanese magazines, Matt mentions the possibility of touring Eurasia possibly in 2011 though Matt also says that 'this is just an idea.' He wants to play in countries where they have never been to and rare places, such as Ukraine, Russia, Dubai, Taiwan, China, and even Iceland!

This will be a great oppotunity for Eurasian fans to encounter Muse in YOUR city or country, so please make your petitions here and appeal your country! :)

Yup Project Eurasia ll it is!

If I was in MUSE (which I am in my fantasy's) I'd love to play Russia.

The only question is, when will they get time to make the new album?

I'd kind of thought they would do a big BIG finish at Wembley. Take 6 months off then into their studio for the new album... this would blow my theory :-(

I'd kind of thought they would do a big BIG finish at Wembley. Take 6 months off then into their studio for the new album... this would blow my theory :-(

Nah, knowing them we will get a 16-song setlist at Wembley.

South America and Australia tour after Wembley, I think?

And a long winter break (maybe a few gigs in somewhere) in November and December.

South America and Australia tour after Wembley, I think?

And a long winter break (maybe a few gigs in somewhere) in November and December.

I hope so! Can I has Muse in Argentina please? :awesome:

Asia has had a few dates, it is our turn now :phu::p

+1

With plenty of Feeling Good, Guiding Light, Starlight, Time Is Running Out and more Feeling Good :awesome:

I like Starlight, Time Is Running Out and Feeling Good :D I'll pass Guiding Light :chuckle:

Well, it would be nice if they came to Cyprus, but I doubt it. Muse are not very well known down here and there aren't many fans as far as I know. Plus, it's a shitty place and other famous bands never come here, so why would they? :p However, there are quite a few Brits living here, and we've got a lot of tourists, so why not?

• 1 month later...
Any link to the interview? I would love to see them in Iceland, expensive traveling is getting old. Always wanting to see them in 2003 but was too young at the time.

Matt mentioned this tour in part of an interview. I'll give you its translated script so give me some time. :)

Uchu, thread is deeead. :LOL: oh, i totally forgot to say thanks for mentioning my country first, i knew you'd do this. :yesey:

Now revived! :LOL:

Yes I put it in the first for you. :stongue:

Question:

I've just read the forum rules and it says "Don't make threads requesting for the band to play a certain venue/area/country!"

I didn't intend it but is this thread allowed? Otherwise, switch to general discussions!

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! I know you're busy touring around the world, but there's this tiny little place on Earth called Macedonia and it would mean a lot if you could visit us some day :)

If for some reason you can't make it, we've got neighbours - Serbia for example :)

I'm really tired of posting this to every website you guys have, so I hope you'll consider this :(

Greetings from Skopje!

• 4 weeks later...
Question:

I've just read the forum rules and it says "Don't make threads requesting for the band to play a certain venue/area/country!"

I didn't intend it but is this thread allowed? Otherwise, switch to general discussions!

Really???

I just did it about 10 mins ago.....

I am so sorry for that.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived