Who, from Muse, would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with?

Lizz24

Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?

• Matt
    • Dom
    • Chris

Haha! :chuckle: Yeah I'd pick Matt just so I get a chance at him saying "pwoper fish", it's so adorable!

yeah..I think guys with speech impediments are adorable. :facepalm:

aww same!! :D

i used to have speech therapy when i was younger, and apparently i speak way too fast and ramble on alot, so i guess we'd get on very well :)

aww same!! :D

i used to have speech therapy when i was younger, and apparently i speak way too fast and ramble on alot, so i guess we'd get on very well :)

Wait, isn't Dom the one that fishes? He's better than Matt anyway, from what I can tell.

Man, all three of them would be nice to be stranded with. I don't think I really have a preference anymore. XD

I'd go for Dom. he's crazy, I love that. I know tricks to survive and just need someone who wouldn't bore me. No chance I get bored with Dom around.

I would just feel terrible with the idea of Chris being stuck on an island which makes that he's away from his kids.

And with Matt... there's more chance that we have aliens abducting us before there is a chance that actual people come and rescue us. :erm:

I just remembered that with Matt I'll never run out of food, we'll have 50 cans of beans and an axe :LOL:

Ever tried to open a can of beans with an axe? :p

Honestly, I'm going to say Dom, because he's the only one with skills we know about... I mean, Matt sells himself as quite the farmer, but what have we seen? Nothing. If he was able to catch a bird, sure, he could break it's neck... But there is no guarantee of birds on the island. And quite frankly, Matt strikes me as the kind of person who would plan like crazy but then do something like forget the can opener for the beans. :LOL: I'm a farm girl, and I'm not sure I'd be able to handle Matt trying to farm. Dom can fish, and if you're on a deserted island, there is fish. :yesey:

Chris would be my runner up. He'd probably be better able to do manual labour than Dom, but judging by his reaction to worms on the Hulla extras, I'm not sure he'd be that great. :LOL:

Ever tried to open a can of beans with an axe? :p

Honestly, I'm going to say Dom, because he's the only one with skills we know about... I mean, Matt sells himself as quite the farmer, but what have we seen? Nothing. If he was able to catch a bird, sure, he could break it's neck... But there is no guarantee of birds on the island. And quite frankly, Matt strikes me as the kind of person who would plan like crazy but then do something like forget the can opener for the beans. :LOL: I'm a farm girl, and I'm not sure I'd be able to handle Matt trying to farm. Dom can fish, and if you're on a deserted island, there is fish. :yesey:

Chris would be my runner up. He'd probably be better able to do manual labour than Dom, but judging by his reaction to worms on the Hulla extras, I'm not sure he'd be that great. :LOL:

:LOL: What skills does Dom actually have? He fishes and he bangs things. :chuckle:

:LOL: What skills does Dom actually have? He fishes and he bangs things. :chuckle:

Exactly my point. He can fish. :chuckle: Matt fans don't get mad at me, I love him to death, I'm just not so sure he'd be as useful on a deserted island as everyone seems to think. ;) Not that I think Dom would be fantastically useful, but I had to choose someone! :LOL:

Exactly my point. He can fish. :chuckle: Matt fans don't get mad at me, I love him to death, I'm just not so sure he'd be as useful on a deserted island as everyone seems to think. ;) Not that I think Dom would be fantastically useful, but I had to choose someone! :LOL:

:LOL: Matt would be useful for what I'd use him for :eyebrows:

Hahahaha and who said Matt can't fish? He's even caught pwoper fish!

I would think Chris would the logical choice. Matt would be to busy making some sort of outfit out of the foliage, and Dom would just want to shag you on the beach.

Chris has those strong, muscley bass player arms. He'd be able to hunt wild boars. Then, there would be a lot of sexual tension after you save his life by sucking out the venom of a snake that bit him and you accidentally brush your hand against his chest...

So, yeah, I vote the schmexy God of Wolstenholme.

1st paragraph last sentance...

And is that rlly a bad thing? :eyebrows:

Archived