Who, from Muse, would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with?

Lizz24

Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?

• Matt
    • Dom
    • Chris

Matt because he's read several survival books and he knows how to make fire, which plants are edible which are not, and he knows how to purify water. It wouldn't matter to me if he talked most of the time, I talk a lot as well so we'd keep each other company.

He wouldn't require a lot of food intake and we could run away from wild animals fairly quickly and form a strategy when hunting for food. We could also bunk together quite close so we wouldn't require any large amounts of materials to cover ourselves with to protect from the weather.

He's had a lot of scuba training so, if we were to build a raft to get off the island, we'd make a great team when he tells me what to do. :LOL:

Matt because he's read several survival books and he knows how to make fire, which plants are edible which are not, and he knows how to purify water. It wouldn't matter to me if he talked most of the time, I talk a lot as well so we'd keep each other company.

He wouldn't require a lot of food intake and we could run away from wild animals fairly quickly and form a strategy when hunting for food. We could also bunk together quite close so we wouldn't require any large amounts of materials to cover ourselves with to protect from the weather.

He's had a lot of scuba training so, if we were to build a raft to get off the island, we'd make a great team when he tells me what to do. :LOL:

this.

matt is so practical, eh? :LOL:

Chris. being a familyman he knows how to take care of things,keep it cool, and seems to be pretty smart and levelheaded (not saying the other two aren't :) )

and cuz Dom would just tell me to shut the hell up and sit the fuck down,and behave like the grown up im supposed to be. or something like that;) I talk waaaaaaay to much,have a tendency to interupt people(im trying to quit it,damn it! ), and im too bossy myself and not a big fan of being told what to do :LOL: that would so not work!

and Matt..... we'd probably end up killing each other, or something :LOL: we seem to have too much stubborness between us for that one, poor island :p plus, my mind goes all bonkers and creative at night, and if any motormouths interupts me,telling me to turn the light off then....!! 'look that could kill' is too mild a description :stunned:

Matt... primarily for the reason that he kills chickens and he probably has a stash of canned beans or something hidden somewhere :p food!

definatly :)

we would also spend our evenings sitting around a campfire, with him singing to me whilse slaughtering a chicken for our dinner, pure heaven!

Chris. being a familyman he knows how to take care of things,keep it cool, and seems to be pretty smart and levelheaded (not saying the other two aren't :) )

and cuz Dom would just tell me to shut the hell up and sit the fuck down,and behave like the grown up im supposed to be. or something like that;) I talk waaaaaaay to much,have a tendency to interupt people(im trying to quit it,damn it! ), and im too bossy myself and not a big fan of being told what to do :LOL: that would so not work!

and Matt..... we'd probably end up killing each other, or something :LOL: we seem to have too much stubborness between us for that one, poor island :p plus, my mind goes all bonkers and creative at night, and if any motormouths interupts me,telling me to turn the light off then....!! 'look that could kill' is too mild a description :stunned:

No...Dom wouldn't say to shut the hell up. Dom seems really nice. I chose him. I didn't choose by survival and that stuff. I chose by who I'd rather be trapped with anywhere...

I'd be happy to be trapped with Dom :eyebrows:

This as well!

Matt is just very clever and he'd be pretty interesting to be stuck on an island with. And he's just amazing. :D

Matt- It would amuse me to watch him panic.

this made me laugh :LOL:

aww, i'd just love to be with matt..even if i starved or died in the end, i'd be happy knowing i spent my last hours with him

oh dear, how sad did that sound :facepalm:

No...Dom wouldn't say to shut the hell up. Dom seems really nice. I chose him. I didn't choose by survival and that stuff. I chose by who I'd rather be trapped with anywhere...

I'd be happy to be trapped with Dom :eyebrows:

he Does seem very nice :happy: but all i meant was that he would get tired of,and frustrated with me :LOL:

I would think Chris would the logical choice. Matt would be to busy making some sort of outfit out of the foliage, and Dom would just want to shag you on the beach.

Chris has those strong, muscley bass player arms. He'd be able to hunt wild boars. Then, there would be a lot of sexual tension after you save his life by sucking out the venom of a snake that bit him and you accidentally brush your hand against his chest...

So, yeah, I vote the schmexy God of Wolstenholme.

Hmmm it's a toughy! Matt would be fab considering everything you guys have said but he could also go a bit mental, and because I'm usually quite a calm and ordered person it may well be me telling him to sit the fuck down. :p I pick Chris. Dom doesn't get a look in because I think his mode of survival would just narrow down to 'kinky sex' - and that would only be necessary if were suck on a desert island, but were also the only two humans left in the world. :facepalm:

Hmmm it's a toughy! Matt would be fab considering everything you guys have said but he could also go a bit mental, and because I'm usually quite a calm and ordered person it may well be me telling him to sit the fuck down. :p I pick Chris. Dom doesn't get a look in because I think his mode of survival would just narrow down to 'kinky sex' - and that would only be necessary if were suck on a desert island, but were also the only two humans left in the world. :facepalm:

and that's, my dear, why I chose Dom :D

nah it'd be cool to be stuck with Matt, he's funny and talkative :happy:

I didn't vote, cuz I'd be happy to spend the last days of my life with one of these two, I'm sure I'll go straight to heaven :D

Archived