Who, from Muse, would you rather be stuck on a deserted island with?

Lizz24

Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?  

302 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather be stuck on a desert island with?

• Matt
    • Dom
    • Chris

and that's, my dear, why I chose Dom :D

nah it'd be cool to be stuck with Matt, he's funny and talkative :happy:

I didn't vote, cuz I'd be happy to spend the last days of my life with one of these two, I'm sure I'll go straight to heaven :D

Same on everything u said :)

I'd go for Dom. he's crazy, I love that. I know tricks to survive and just need someone who wouldn't bore me. No chance I get bored with Dom!

And with Matt... there's more chance that we have aliens abducting us before there is a chance that actual people come and rescue us. :erm:

i agree wih all this :happy:

i'm gunna follow the rest of them that says matt and choose him..

but i would want dom and chris there to even things out

I would also want a science lab with a team of scientist,music studio,a satelite tracking disc so i could attract people to the island and wollah we have life.

I'd choose matt because sometimes there are good things that comes out of crazy thinking and irrational thoughts

Dom well if i got desperate and i mean really desp and it meant the survival of the island i'd ask my scientist to take a sperm sample from him and make a baby somehow

Chris well for being chris.

Chris has those strong, muscley bass player arms. He'd be able to hunt wild boars. Then, there would be a lot of sexual tension after you save his life by sucking out the venom of a snake that bit him and you accidentally brush your hand against his chest...

So, yeah, I vote the schmexy God of Wolstenholme.

:LOL: :LOL:

I vote Matt because it would be entertaining to watch him try to figure stuff out. I think he could actually surprise people with untapped survival skills. And sure, Chris could kill a wild boar, but I don't eat pigs, so meh. Dom would be freaking out too much about mosquito bites and humidity. He's too much of a neatnik.

I vote Matt because it would be entertaining to watch him try to figure stuff out. I think he could actually surprise people with untapped survival skills. And sure, Chris could kill a wild boar, but I don't eat pigs, so meh. Dom would be freaking out too much about mosquito bites and humidity. He's too much of a neatnik.

Aw, poor Dom. :LOL:

:LOL: What skills does Dom actually have? He fishes and he bangs things. :chuckle:

These are good skills!!! I can't fish. And I don't mind he bangs things. I'll make him huge drum sticks and then he can bang some boars with that.

ok, now that I think about that one, I just keep thinking about a mix of Dom and Bam Bam from the flinstones. :LOL:

These are good skills!!! I can't fish. And I don't mind he bangs things. I'll make him huge drum sticks and then he can bang some boars with that.

ok, now that I think about that one, I just keep thinking about a mix of Dom and Bam Bam from the flinstones. :LOL:

which drumsticks would we be talking about here he has three of them doesnt he....

good point. I hope I don't have to make that 3rd one. And he sure doesn't have to use that one on boars. Ok, this is getting weird.

:LOL::LOL:

i dont really care about survival skills and stuff, i'd just want to be with matt

for.. undisclosed reasons

see what i did there ;)

I never thought of that about Dom but yeah I would believe that...GO MATT

Guest Octazooka

Matt.

1) I can have MY way with him. :awesome:

2) If need be...are meerkats tasty? Chris would be fleshier for practicality's sake. :LOL:

3) Matt is the expert on chicken-killing :LOL: And survival stuff. Scientists are useless at survival stuff but are pretty good at dispelling conspiracy theories, so there :LOL:

Matt would kill anything that even a bit looks like a chicken. :LOL:

But then he would probably try to wear it :facepalm:

Matt.

1) I can have MY way with him. :awesome:

2) If need be...are meerkats tasty? Chris would be fleshier for practicality's sake. :LOL:

3) Matt is the expert on chicken-killing :LOL: And survival stuff. Scientists are useless at survival stuff but are pretty good at dispelling conspiracy theories, so there :LOL:

Are you a scientist? Me too!

I would pick Matt because I would quite like to get him alone :horns:

I would say Matt for his strange suvival skills (and the fact that he is the physical embodiment of sex), but he seems like the most likely to lose his mind within the first few hours :LOL: So I'm gonna go with Chris. If he can survive four kids, a marriage, a musical career, and STILL be as attractive as he is... well, that speaks for itself.

Hmm not sure who to pick, I'll be happy to be stuck in an island with either one of em :)

Matt: for all the reasons you guys have written here.but yeh he's more likely to panic in this kind of situation and most likely to talk too much and drive me insane after a few days with him.

Dom: well he's pretty cool and patient (considering how much crap matt gave him..) he;s not too fussy (matt) n not too quiet (chris), he can fish (if theres no chicken/other animals in the island)

Chris: he can kill a boar with his arms and im sure he can calm me down if i panic.

hmmmm...

Well, actually, being with Matt on e deserted island could be something.

I mean, him talking about all his conspiracy theories for days and days, will make me not want to leave that place anymore. Much more peaceful.

As long as he doesn't start with a conspiracy theory about how we ended up there.

Archived