United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. United Muse Fans flag – should we make it?

• Yes
    • No

No problem. I'm glad you found my expression amusing. :LOL:

I think I know what I will do,I know the basics of a few different languages and have been taking lots of different languages in school for traveling, so I have decided to create a poster with Muse written in a bunch of different languages, as well as Matthew's (or perhaps the entire band, can't decide since this is a scrapbook for Matt) name also written in those languages. Now I know i can't draw, but I do have a lot of pencil, charcoal, and other artwork stuff because I simply love to draw even if it looks terrible. So I think I will give a go at writing the symbols with charcoal, which will be interesting since it is very very messy.(I will be using symbols for languages like Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hebrew, etc.) I will probably add some color afterwards to the writing to make it more interesting. Or I could just attatch the resistance artwork that I drew to it. :shifty: And then maybe include a timeline on the bottom of all the releases they've ever had. That will take a while to find out, hopefully I don't fail on the dates. :LOL: Of course, I will probably just wimp out and only do the languages. Doing the timeline seems far too complicated, but I would love for anyone to help out with certain dates for earlier releases! :happy:

great idea :), can i join you?

i know a tiny bit of languages too :p

No problem. I'm glad you found my expression amusing. :LOL:

I think I know what I will do,I know the basics of a few different languages and have been taking lots of different languages in school for traveling, so I have decided to create a poster with Muse written in a bunch of different languages, as well as Matthew's (or perhaps the entire band, can't decide since this is a scrapbook for Matt) name also written in those languages. Now I know i can't draw, but I do have a lot of pencil, charcoal, and other artwork stuff because I simply love to draw even if it looks terrible. So I think I will give a go at writing the symbols with charcoal, which will be interesting since it is very very messy.(I will be using symbols for languages like Arabic, Russian, Japanese, Hebrew, etc.) I will probably add some color afterwards to the writing to make it more interesting. Or I could just attatch the resistance artwork that I drew to it. :shifty: And then maybe include a timeline on the bottom of all the releases they've ever had. That will take a while to find out, hopefully I don't fail on the dates. :LOL: Of course, I will probably just wimp out and only do the languages. Doing the timeline seems far too complicated, but I would love for anyone to help out with certain dates for earlier releases! :happy:

:stunned: Some of ideas are seeriously so good, that I have no idea how you find creativity for that. That sounds so brilliant! :happy:.

I know Polish :chuckle: *runs off*

When I read this I got really, really excited. I really want to contribute but I have no idea what to do. I might just write a little letter. Also I made this Muse themed picture in my Photoshop class so I might just scan that (If I can find it).

so yeah. hopefully that will be okay. :)

You have loadssss of time to think what you wanna add, don't worry :). We're here to worry for you :chuckle:.

i would like to take part in this :D,

any work need to be done for the themed part? : )

Oh? Depends what you mean :) You can still take part in the themed part if you mean it :ninja:. Anything that comes to your mind and connects with the story of "2-0-1-0" or "1984" is appreciated :pimp:.

Ive just emailed my stuff over :)

*checks* Got that :ninja:.

Ohhh also got a spam, scrapbook is a winner of lottery :awesome:...haha.

Oh? Depends what you mean :) You can still take part in the themed part if you mean it :ninja:. Anything that comes to your mind and connects with the story of "2-0-1-0" or "1984" is appreciated :pimp:.

cheers :D , i will definitely try to brainstorm my retarded brain and see what comes up.

the problem is i get Cs for my visual arts........ :eek:

Good good

This is my Maffoo map if anyone wants to see it...

124fs0k.jpg

Sure! hmm...this is what I was thinking. Maybe you can write Matt's name in the different languages and I'll just do Muse. I was going to do both but I think would be confusing to see on the same page. So actually it would work out perfectly. One page for Muse and one page for Matt's name. :happy: I can PM you about what languages we could do!

:stunned: Some of ideas are seeriously so good, that I have no idea how you find creativity for that. That sounds so brilliant! :happy:.

I know Polish :chuckle: *runs off*

You have loadssss of time to think what you wanna add, don't worry :). We're here to worry for you :chuckle:.

Aw thanks. :D I'm very into learning languages so the idea just all of a sudden sparked in my head. I hope it turns out good though.

Good good

This is my Maffoo map if anyone wants to see it...

124fs0k.jpg

That is brilliant. :chuckle: He'll probably be freaked out that we know so much about him though. :eek:

Cooool. Muser cooperation. I love it! :LOL:

:chuckle: I'm excited for this though. I love to draw and write especially in different languages. At first I was kind of like "Eh, it's kind of stupid to send fan-mail." But then I thought "What other chance would I ever get to do something like this?"

:chuckle: I'm excited for this though. I love to draw and write especially in different languages. At first I was kind of like "Eh, it's kind of stupid to send fan-mail." But then I thought "What other chance would I ever get to do something like this?"

:p I really feared some people would think "Fanatic people giving Matt a scrapbook, AGAIN?!" It's the 1st time I take part in something like that, so yes, I'm kind of excited too. :)

Aw thanks. :D I'm very into learning languages so the idea just all of a sudden sparked in my head. I hope it turns out good though.

That'll surely turn out to be great :happy:.

:p I really feared some people would think "Fanatic people giving Matt a scrapbook, AGAIN?!" It's the 1st time I take part in something like that, so yes, I'm kind of excited too. :)

"amagad fangurlz making scwapbook fow maffooo, erghhhh, fuck nooo" that's what I thought ppl are going to say when I was writing the post :erm:.

Sure! hmm...this is what I was thinking. Maybe you can write Matt's name in the different languages and I'll just do Muse. I was going to do both but I think would be confusing to see on the same page. So actually it would work out perfectly. One page for Muse and one page for Matt's name. :happy: I can PM you about what languages we could do!

I could do it in hieroglyphs if you want! :happy: (studying Egyptology finally pays off! :rolleyes::p)

Archived