If the setlist that has been most recently posted then I have to say that its pretty good.

For the people complaining, just how long do you want them to play for? They are playing to 80,000 of what are mostly casual fans probably, they need to cater for these people too.

If that's really the setlist, I'm not sure what people are complaining about. Haven't read the whole thread, but it seems there was some bitching. I'd love that setlist. Bliss? TaB? IBTY? CE? Hell yeah. If this is about the setlist polls, I don't know what the top songs were.

Edit: But I do agree Unintended following Exo I seems a bit odd. :erm:

The top two songs were CE and Bliss, so looks like they played both of them as Matt said they would. :) Nice that they included IBTY too.:D It would have been a waste of a great song to only play it in France and nowhere else.

I wouldn't care about TiRO not being played for sure. And I'd gladly sacrifice MoTP (seen it twice anyway) for CE, Bliss, TaB or IBTY. :D

:yesey:

The only complaint I'd have about the setlist as I've seen so far is that they played the first few songs in exactly the same order as the arena gigs, that's a bit tiresome... but I'd love to hear the extra songs (even NSC :p), so I'm good.

Where are the tweeeeeets

Doris fail

Moan moan moan moan

Doris fail

setlist confusion was take a bow played stupid polls confusion

Doris fail

yay somewhat confirmed setlists and they're awesome

shark stage light up matt clam UFO

---

That sums up my experience on this thread.

:yesey:

The only complaint I'd have about the setlist as I've seen so far is that they played the first few songs in exactly the same order as the arena gigs, that's a bit tiresome... but I'd love to hear the extra songs (even NSC :p), so I'm good.

Lucky you, going to Wembley then! :p

I know the states will have shorter setlists, but hopefully they'll keep playing some of the goodies. :)

I'm curious to know what these old songs they were talking about rehearsing, the ones they hadnt played for years, bliss was played in america, CE in japan and unintended in the UK at the O2 all very recently...

Where are the tweeeeeets

Doris fail

Moan moan moan moan

Doris fail

setlist confusion was take a bow played stupid polls confusion

Doris fail

yay somewhat confirmed setlists and they're awesome

shark stage light up matt clam UFO

---

That sums up my experience on this thread.

You could have summed it up even shorter with "FUUUUU" I think.

Archived