Time Is Running Out

Bliss

Citizen Erased

Hysteria

Knights of Cydonia

Hmmm

Surely not :erm:

Oh wait it's not the actual setlist :fear:

I'm seriously concerned and I just started wondering: were they serious about only playing Bliss and Citizen Erased from the polls? If they are, then what was the fucking point in the polls at all?

Damnit all.

Well they said they were only going to play the top two from the polls instead of the top 5, and Bliss and Citizen ended up being the top two for practically every gig

I'm seriously concerned and I just started wondering: were they serious about only playing Bliss and Citizen Erased from the polls? If they are, then what was the fucking point in the polls at all?

Damnit all.

So the band can say 'we care about the fans' but also 'care' about production and over the top stage theatrics.

Is that chris's massive black penis on the video screens?

the graphics on the pyramid in this photo http://twitpic.com/1tcy9t have some resemblance to the graphics in this video

- that was just my first thought

If they are playing Butterflies and Hurricanes again that would make up for the whole night of confusion lol :D

EDIT - the red/black similar colours made me think this, i dont actually have a clue like anyone else here lol

Well they said they were only going to play the top two from the polls instead of the top 5, and Bliss and Citizen ended up being the top two for practically every gig

I thought I'd heard they'd play two from the top three. They'll probably do that considering what the Top 2 consists of :LOL:

Damnit all.

To determine, from the fans, what they want to hear. They play two of the most voted songs and everyone is happy. Why are you not happy?

Archived