and there you've all been poopooing my stress when it all went off... tricky one, maybe it will be a case of working around the cloud at the time? Might get in touch with sleasyjet and see what contingencies they have.

2.5 weeks...

DEADSTAR;7899773']what do you think what additional act will come to the Swiss Gig? Will it be the big female surprise or is that for the wembley show? :)

Or might it be that we only get 2 support acts despite we pay the most for our gig and everyone else gets 3?

I have no idea, maybe we'll get a smallish band

Also, is there any update on this train pass thing? I haven't heard anything from my cousin, apparantly he's on some trip

I have no idea, maybe we'll get a smallish band

Also, is there any update on this train pass thing? I haven't heard anything from my cousin, apparantly he's on some trip

Well, let's see what comes up :D

Since I didn't have time to pick them up at my former town-council. I asked my mom who still lives there to pick em up. She called me yesterday that she picked them up. Just like promised you and pip should get your passes. I just need my mom to send them to me.

DEADSTAR;7899889']Well, let's see what comes up :D

Since I didn't have time to pick them up at my former town-council. I asked my mom who still lives there to pick em up. She called me yesterday that she picked them up. Just like promised you and pip should get your passes. I just need my mom to send them to me.

Aw thanks that's good to hear :)

Hi Musers,

Does anyone have an idea of when Muse will actually take the stage at the Bern show?

I will be driving from Geneva but cannot leave before 5:00 PM due to a meeting that I cannot move. Ticketcorner says the show starts at 7:00, but can I assume that the two support acts will be on first? Would that mean that Muse would start playing at about 9:00?

cheers

Hi Musers,

Does anyone have an idea of when Muse will actually take the stage at the Bern show?

I will be driving from Geneva but cannot leave before 5:00 PM due to a meeting that I cannot move. Ticketcorner says the show starts at 7:00, but can I assume that the two support acts will be on first? Would that mean that Muse would start playing at about 9:00?

cheers

Yeah, typically the main band will start at 9 :)

Hi Musers,

cheers

the tickets actually say the show starts at 6pm, hopefully we'll get another support band before TBP and Editors though.

DEADSTAR;7899889']

Thank you!:):):)

I am glad to hear they aren't starting that early. As long as they aren't on before 8 I should have no problem getting there.

But just to mention, when Muse came to Zurich last year, the official starting time was like 8:00, so my friends and I decided it would be fine to aim for 8:30, which would be when the support act was finishing. We were really surprised when we arrived at 8:30 and Muse got on stage a few minutes later. It turns out that the support group had started at 7 or 7:30....

And actually, now that I think of it, I think the same thing happened with Pearl Jam in Berne a few yearsr ago...

So out of all us travelling from UK how many have the travel passes? Ana is very kindly trying to get one for me but is there anyone else that doesn't have one?

Tracy, Ali and Jen don't, as yet, have one.

Archived