Yeah - when I first went online years ago I picked the name because I love the books and because I had bright red hair :D Bene Gesserit of Hidden Rank, that's me!

Awww excellent :)

I was a little boy when someone showed me a ancient computer game called dune. I got so interested that I read the whole books back then because my parents didn't allow anything like games containing war :) They wouldn't hold me back from reading books :p

DEADSTAR;7867544']Good :)

Concider it done, you'll get your late breakfast ;)

:D

Om nom, any snacks to go with that as well, that'll go to my head straight away that early in the morning? :LOL:

I'm considering bringing some crisps/cereal bars, anyone know easyjets policy on bringing food on board? I'm pretty sure I remember taking crips on board when I flew with them a few years ago, but idk if the rules have changed.

I'm considering bringing some crisps/cereal bars, anyone know easyjets policy on bringing food on board? I'm pretty sure I remember taking crips on board when I flew with them a few years ago, but idk if the rules have changed.

It's no problem at all! Just make sure you got a big plastic bag to put everything in. The only thing they don't allow is having several small bags.

I can see I shall be pissed before I even get there! :LOL:

Same :LOL:

DEADSTAR;7867632']Under one condition! --> Bring me a small pack of Walker crisps "Salt & Viniger" ;) Those available here arn't as good by far. :p

What snacks shall I bring then? :D

Mm, best crisp flavour ever :happy:

DEADSTAR;7867643']It's no problem at all! Just make sure you got a big plastic bag to put everything in. The only thing they don't allow is having several small bags.

Ooh, brilliant! Cheers for the info :happy:

You do realise you're going to be inundated with Walkers s & v crisps now??!:D

OMG :) do you really think so? We will have to kill them all before the Gig! Can't take anything in like food or drinks.

Same :LOL:

Mm, best crisp flavour ever :happy:

Ooh, brilliant! Cheers for the info :happy:

Oh yeah it's the absolute best one. We do have S&V in stores for like 3 month or so. We never had them before :( That's why every time I go to England first thing to buy ... you know :D

Last time I flew UK-CH was in January 10, Nov, Aug, Sept 09 - Never had problems with those things.

DEADSTAR;7867698']How do you want it to be called? :)

Just to add the date as some people may not realise how soon it's happening and may forget to follow the thread as the gig is taking place :)

Not sure, you might be fine if you put them in a plastic bag or something. Or you can buy them in Boots/WHSmiths in the departure lounge, they're bound to have one of those

DEADSTAR;7867632']Under one condition! --> Bring me a small pack of Walker crisps "Salt & Viniger" ;) Those available here arn't as good by far. :p

What snacks shall I bring then? :D

Deal! Ooh, I really have a thing for the Peanut Butter Crisps you have :$

I can only find two mentions of food in Easyjet's Ts&Cs, so I might bring cured sausage and hard cheese - high calorie foods to see me through a high-excitement trip :LOL:

That sounds nommy!

Well I did PM Kev when he was online to ask him to edit the thread title.....

I'll try another mod instead.

Haven't seen him about today, yeah try someone else

DEADSTAR;7867685']Oh yeah it's the absolute best one. We do have S&V in stores for like 3 month or so. We never had them before :( That's why every time I go to England first thing to buy ... you know :D

Last time I flew UK-CH was in January 10, Nov, Aug, Sept 09 - Never had problems with those things.

We shall supply you with plenty of them then :D

'n' sauuusaaaaaaaaagge!

:awesome:

Not sure, you might be fine if you put them in a plastic bag or something. Or you can buy them in Boots/WHSmiths in the departure lounge, they're bound to have one of those

Deal! Ooh, I really have a thing for the Peanut Butter Crisps you have :$

I never even thought of that :LOL:

PEANUT BUTTER CRISPS?! :eek:

Grrrrr... all this talk of crisps has reminded me that the vending machine at work right now is stuffed to the gunnels with some kind of sports-related Walkers' flavours and not REAL flavours like s'n'v and c'n'o.

What if I want crisps tomorrow, eh? What am I going to doooooo? :(

Yeah I've seen those, some of them sound quite nice though, Edam Cheese and Argentinian Steak mmm

Grrrrr... all this talk of crisps has reminded me that the vending machine at work right now is stuffed to the gunnels with some kind of sports-related Walkers' flavours and not REAL flavours like s'n'v and c'n'o.

What if I want crisps tomorrow, eh? What am I going to doooooo? :(

Go and lick some nipples Jen, that'll ease your woes :happy:

Yeah I've seen those, some of them sound quite nice though, Edam Cheese and Argentinian Steak mmm

Okay, I hadn't noticed those. They sound... alright. I suppose :phu:

Go and lick some nipples Jen, that'll ease your woes :happy:

The only nipples I want to lick at work are happily married with one small child whom they adore. Ah well, a body can dream. On that note... bedtime for tired Harkonnens :)

Sleep well everyone - not long to go!

Archived