So, how many of us are going straight from the gig back to Zurich airport?

And... is it definitely straight to the airport or do we want to sit in a park somewhere for a while first to remember the delights of the UFO?

I actually have no idea what I'm doing if I don't hear back from my cousin.. looks like I may have to kip in the airport with you guys :LOL:

I booked an evening flight, as I'd like to stay a little longer, just to look around and stuff :) Plus it was a lot cheaper than the morning one :LOL:

I try to be at the airport around 9.00-10.00

hey btw. did you like the Lost finale? I totally hated it and was really really disappointed. It was so predictable and some really nice riddles were not solved in the end... :(

DEADSTAR;7938239']I try to be at the airport around 9.00-10.00

hey btw. did you like the Lost finale? I totally hated it and was really really disappointed. It was so predictable and some really nice riddles were not solved in the end... :(

I was disappointed by it as well but I seem to be in the minority in the Lost thread! :LOL:

Btw, looks like I am def meeting my cousin after the gig at Zurich HB. I'll get the train with you guys

Just been on the phone to my mum, sounds like a possibility :D This may mean I won't be able to do the first Paris date though..

Good find Pip, bit of a pain Luton don't fly to Basel. Looks like this is the main rail site: https://www.sbb.ch Having a struggle trying to find out the prices though! :LOL:

Well i live in Zurich and i would recomend to fly to Zurich and the trains from Zurich to Bern are every 1 or half hour and it takes only about 2 hours, i go with the train its very comfy and cheap;)

Well i live in Zurich and i would recomend to fly to Zurich and the trains from Zurich to Bern are every 1 or half hour and it takes only about 2 hours, i go with the train its very comfy and cheap;)

Yeah I am flying to Zurich :)

that must have been in like 1980ies when the train took 2 hours between Zurich and Bern :D

btw. without the Tages-GA some get from us they would pay like 120+ Sfr for the ride to Bern and back... For someone from abroad it's everything else than cheap...

RockDoll, do you wanna come with me and pick up the guys from England at the airport? I meet all my people later in Bern. They all come from diffent directions (Lucerne, Solothurn, Bern, Basel...)

DEADSTAR;7938634']that's the most expensive and most used line in whole of Switzerland :)

Zurich - Bern is as long as Lucerne - Bern but from Zurich you pay like 50% more...

Oh right ok. Yeah, it's the same with going to London I guess. It costs me £18 to get to London but about £10 to Birmingham, I live a lot closer to London!

Oh right ok. Yeah, it's the same with going to London I guess. It costs me £18 to get to London but about £10 to Birmingham, I live a lot closer to London!

got some experience with the Gatwick-Victoria prices :S just mad compared to other lines.

hmmm September is comming quite fast now. I should book my flight soon ^^ It's not getting cheaper. And I'm still not sure whether I should go see them on both days in London or just the 11th... especially since I go to Milan as well.

DEADSTAR;7938714']got some experience with the Gatwick-Victoria prices :S just mad compared to other lines.

hmmm September is comming quite fast now. I should book my flight soon ^^ It's not getting cheaper. And I'm still not sure whether I should go see them on both days in London or just the 11th... especially since I go to Milan as well.

Depends how long you want to stay I guess! :) What airport are you going to fly to?

DEADSTAR;7938747']whatever flights are cheapest - that's how long I'll stay. Either Gatwick or Luton' date=' dosen't really matter. Those are quite the same in cost and distance from London I think.[/quote']

Luton is £18 for a travelcard (includes the underground) or £11.90 for a single. It's cheaper on Saturdays. Dunno about Gatwick

DEADSTAR;7938940']Gatwick is something like 26 quid for a return ticket to victoria. (without tube)

I think that's only if you use the Gatwick Express though. I can get a return from Worthing to Victoria for less than that. It's on the same line.

DEADSTAR;7938940']Gatwick is something like 26 quid for a return ticket to victoria. (without tube)

Ouch. Maybe you can use a coach? Gatwick also goes to other London stops like London bridge, it's a slower train. I know cause it's direct from Luton/Bedford :LOL:

Ouch. Maybe you can use a coach? Gatwick also goes to other London stops like London bridge, it's a slower train. I know cause it's direct from Luton/Bedford :LOL:

Yeah that's correct. There is a coach too which is cheaper and a bit slower. So far we didn't have the time to do that the 3 times I landed there. Maybe this time we don't land so late like before.

Archived