DEADSTAR;7906631']I try my best but besides to two I got for you and pip I wasn't able to get any more through friends.

Yeah it's cool, I'm grateful for your help so far! Just worried my cousin still hasn't answered me!

Ah ok, I won't be getting the train on my own then :p

No! We're all still travelling on the same train!

DEADSTAR;7906974']I just saw this:

The Big Pink 16.15 - 17.00

Editors 17.30 - 18.30

Muse 19.30 - 21.45

Well let's hope they really do play the full two and a quarter hours! :happy:

2 WEEKS! Holy cow, now I'm really excited :D

:dance::dance::dance::musesign:

DEADSTAR;7908524']haha ok :) Next time I should take a closer look :D

I thought that would be damn early...

yeah, I was 'wait, what?' at the times as the start time on the ticket is 6pm. Though Paramore's supports started before the start time on their tour last year, my daughter and I were really surprised, but then there were 4 of them. 1hr of Editors I am looking forward to!

yeah, I was 'wait, what?' at the times as the start time on the ticket is 6pm. Though Paramore's supports started before the start time on their tour last year, my daughter and I were really surprised, but then there were 4 of them. 1hr of Editors I am looking forward to!

Yes, Editors :dance:

I'm excited for this show yet the only show i'm seeing this year is actually the Wembley one like 4 months away but i'm so desperate to see this stage!

I'll be taking piccies but I'm sure the others will get there before me! :)

DEADSTAR;7906974']I just saw this:

The Big Pink 16.15 - 17.00

Editors 17.30 - 18.30

Muse 19.30 - 21.45

I'm the guy who posted that on Hitparade.ch :)

I just saw on the homepage of the Swiss Federal Railways that the first extra trains from Wankdorf leave at 22.16, so I guess that the gig will finish towards 22.00-22.05.

10 days left! :happy:

I'm the guy who posted that on Hitparade.ch :)

I just saw on the homepage of the Swiss Federal Railways that the first extra trains from Wankdorf leave at 22.16, so I guess that the gig will finish towards 22.00-22.05.

10 days left! :happy:

Extra trains? I like this

So, how many of us are going straight from the gig back to Zurich airport?

And... is it definitely straight to the airport or do we want to sit in a park somewhere for a while first to remember the delights of the UFO?

ETA: ooops, and do we have a list of people's arrival times at Zurich airport on the Tuesday?

Archived