DEADSTAR;7949669']thanks,

I guess so. Well I like bliss but it's not so long ago they used to play it. I loved cave a lot or something else a lot more. But I'm looking forward to Citizen Erased.

I love Bliss too. But Showbiz is in our top 5, I am dying to hear it :(

Our thread has been very quiet since it's inception with so few of us going from the forum but it's just occurred to me that it will probably take me two weeks to catch up with all the posts from when I leave home on Tuesday night to when I get back Thursday lunchtime!:eek::eek::LOL:

Soon THIS, the first stadium gig thread, will be the thread of importance :happy::D

Oh how I'm looking forward to spending hour upon hour uploading all the HD videos I hope to take!:stunned::stunned:

I hope they're decent, I've never tried taking video/pics from anywhere other than the barrier or a seat. They may all turn out wobbly and blurry!:(:(

Oh how I'm looking forward to spending hour upon hour uploading all the HD videos I hope to take!:stunned::stunned:

I hope they're decent, I've never tried taking video/pics from anywhere other than the barrier or a seat. They may all turn out wobbly and blurry!:(:(

I never do that. I can't enjoy a show when I'm taking pictures or videos. I let other people do that and show my appreciation afterwards :p

DEADSTAR;7949961']I never do that. I can't enjoy a show when I'm taking pictures or videos. I let other people do that and show my appreciation afterwards :p

I always do it, I have to!:LOL::LOL:

Honestly, I have great difficulty recalling memories from Muse gigs. I don't know why but it's always been the case ever since my first one in 2003 so for me it's very important I take lots of pics and video.

Anyway, someone's got to give everyone else the videos they want to see!:LOL::LOL:

I've typed the International Twitter number into my phone incase one of us decides to Twitter the setlist, if it costs a bomb I won't bother :LOL: May be worth trying to send a pic of the stage for peeps

My phone only has a 1.3mp camera so will be worse than useless!:LOL::LOL:

I always do it, I have to!:LOL::LOL:

Honestly, I have great difficulty recalling memories from Muse gigs. I don't know why but it's always been the case ever since my first one in 2003 so for me it's very important I take lots of pics and video.

Anyway, someone's got to give everyone else the videos they want to see!:LOL::LOL:

Haha from 2003 I have still actual Photos, yeah the ones you catch on film and project on photopaper :p

DEADSTAR;7950022']Haha from 2003 I have still actual Photos' date=' yeah the ones you catch on film and project on photopaper :p[/quote']

I didn't start taking pics at Muse gigs until Wembley 2007 coz I didn't have a good enough camera prior to that. So no pics from the Brighton '03 gig, the Earls Court '04 gig or either of the Wembley Arena '06 gigs I attended :(

I'm the same - so many gigs, bvut when other people say "oh, wow, remember that stunning PiB from XX show?" I can only say, "Well, I remember a stunning PiB, but I've got no idea about which show it was."

I have lots of little memories, but can rarely string them together chronologically or assign them to particular gigs - I'm an inchoate mass of Muse memories :)

Just been chatting to Susie about the trip and thought I'd post my reply to her here too in case it's of interest to anyone!:LOL:

I'm taking about £150 worth of CHF but doubt I'll use all of it. That I don't use I'll convert to € for Paris the following week. So yes, I'll be paying for everything with cash.

I'm buying a small amount of food, probably some Pringles and some kind of cereal bar.

I'm going to have a big breakfast at Gatwick at about 4.30am, I probably won't feel hungry due to the excitement but will make myself eat so I won't need to eat another proper meal that day.

I'll buy a bottle of water after security at Gatwick.

Will decide what to wear on Tuesday afternoon but will def be my usual gig wear of jeans, boots and one of my many Muse tees! I don't subscribe to the whole 'OMG you CAN'T wear a tee with the name of the band on you're going to see!!!!!' thing!)

At the moment the forecast is pretty crap..

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/2091?&search=berne&itemsPerPage=10&region=world&area=Berne

..so I may well buy a foil thermal blanket from Millets like I took for the NME awards. Will also take a brolly and dump both that and the foil blanket before we go in.

Looks as though a hoody will be needed looking at those temps.

I bought a cheap, fleecy rug from Tesco yesterday, small enough to fold and easily fit in my string ruck sack thing. Will give me something to lay my head on for my two airport sleep-overs!

Ooh cock, that's a lot of rain. I really want to explore Bern for a bit before heading to the venue, will make it harder if the weather's that shite. At least I'll FINALLY get some use out of my bloody rain coat though!! :LOL:

Hm, a cheap blanket sounds like a good plan, my bag isn't very big though.. I'll probably just be able to get my camera, phone, purse, ID and a water bottle/snacks in there.

Those foil blankets are ace Jen! They really do keep you warm wrapped around your shoulders!

NME awards in Feb! That's me, Ali and my friend Chelle on the end!

4386601874_03fce62bb8.jpg

Ah, good times :happy: Chelle getting tangled up in the blanket was so funny!

DEADSTAR;7949631']I wants ze Muse-Cheese :)

Me too!!

DEADSTAR;7950191']After reading and translating the interview I really got curious what's going on with Matt so I went investigating...

Look what I saw when I entered Matt's farm:

itsgonnabecheeese.png

*dies laughing*

Archived