All of them except Tash and I :) At least I think Tash is buying the second one from Lukas??

I'm a bit confused on who is who :LOL: maybe people who haven't tickets could pm me or something? So I'd know their username etc

DEADSTAR;7866105']just let me know how much you can get that I can continue looking.

Trogette, girl_afraid, madam harkonnen, vibrantXhearts still need a pass. I am Tash

Fine then, i'll try to go to the town council tomorrow and see how much of them I can get! I won't probably buy them tomorrow though, I'm broke (thank you Muse, thank you :LOL:) but next week it'll probably be ok.

I think that's the best idea, for those who'd like you to try and get them a pass to PM you so you know you're definitely going to sell them rather than risk being out of pocket financially ;)

Ah, I don't have a facebook account, but thanks for the link :)

Oh.

I posted this on pips page:

Lukas Türknauf

huh ? my post got deleted :(

Earlier I postet: I might get my fingers on 1 or 2 one-day-tickets that allows you to travel anywhere in Switzerland you want to go. They are very restricted and not available in normal ticket sale. It's a special thing I can sometimes buy with some luck.This pass costs less than 20 quid (30 CHF). I can't promise anything but I try my best.

... now since you anyway didn't see that post I have some more news for you:... Mehr anzeigen... Mehr anzeigen

I just signed up for 2 tickets and the request was granted. I have to pick them up within 5 days. Since I only have to pay for the way to Bern and my way back to Zurich is free for me because of my "free-after-7pm-Ticket". I can give those 2 Tickets to you guys.

If you want to I can pick you up at the airport, hand you your travel-tickets and we can go to the stadium together.

Now we try to find more of them that you guys don't have to pay £70+ for travelling to Berne and back.

Should we get a return to Bern Wankdorf (though if we have these passes I guess it doesn't matter) and from the stadium decide what we want to do? I don't really want to queue so I'm happy going off exploring and coming back in time when doors open or just after?

I'm quite happy to go exploring too, want to see a bit of the town first.

Those passes look quite handy!

I'm quite happy to go exploring too, want to see a bit of the town first.

Those passes look quite handy!

Yeah, we should def do that, take some nice photos :happy: Oh and I recommend to you guys that you should try Rivella:

rivella1.jpg

It is really nice

Fingers crossed the weather will be nice enough to let us get some decent shots!! :LOL:

Looks nice! With green tea extracts too, mm..

Yeah I hope it will too, it's usually pretty decent in the summer but it does get the rain, too bad it's had it a lot lately :erm:

Fingers crossed the weather will be nice enough to let us get some decent shots!! :LOL:

Looks nice! With green tea extracts too, mm..

LOL I'm really sorry for what I am about to say:

This had to come from a British person :p I mean... Magnum MINT and such... :S

It's the rivella I like the least.

DEADSTAR;7867502']We'll try our best!

May I ask where your name comes from? "Madam Harkonnen" does it happen to be inspired by the book "DUNE"?

Yeah - when I first went online years ago I picked the name because I love the books and because I had bright red hair :D Bene Gesserit of Hidden Rank, that's me!

DEADSTAR;7867479']LOL I'm really sorry for what I am about to say:

This had to come from a British person :p I mean... Magnum MINT and such... :S

It's the rivella I like the least.

Yeah, I prefer the Red one :LOL:

DEADSTAR;7867510']Haha, sorry :p

Is anyone up for beer? Then I'll bring some good ones for the trainride ;)

Om nom, any snacks to go with that as well, that'll go to my head straight away that early in the morning? :LOL:

Archived