Hello there,

my name is Dominik, and my bad english is very good :D Sorry for that.

I come from southeast Austria and i will go by train to the concert to Bern.

I hope i will be at 30.05. in Switzerland and i have no idea what to do.. I have only my packpack, no room :) So, my question.. just because i am alone and a pure Muse freak, would someone of you would like to go for a drink or two? Would be nice to talk a bit with you, i can´t talk with my friends about Muse^^ :(

You also can find me on facebook with my Name, Dominik von Neumann.

I caaan´t wait :D Bern, Rock am Ring and Milano. 3 times in 1 week :)

See you, cheerio..

Dom

Hello there,

my name is Dominik, and my bad english is very good :D Sorry for that.

I come from southeast Austria and i will go by train to the concert to Bern.

I hope i will be at 30.05. in Switzerland and i have no idea what to do.. I have only my packpack, no room :) So, my question.. just because i am alone and a pure Muse freak, would someone of you would like to go for a drink or two? Would be nice to talk a bit with you, i can´t talk with my friends about Muse^^ :(

You also can find me on facebook with my Name, Dominik von Neumann.

I caaan´t wait :D Bern, Rock am Ring and Milano. 3 times in 1 week :)

See you, cheerio..

Dom

Hello Dominik

I'm sure everyone's ok when I reply to you in German since you said that your English isn't that good. Btw. It really seems fine to me...

Ich gehe morgens um 9.00 die ganzen Ladies aus England am Flughafen Zürich abholen. Ich denke so gegen 10-11.00 werden wir richtung Bern aufbrechen. Jetzt stellt sich die Frage wann du anfahren wirst und vorallem über welche Orte dein Zug fährt. Ich denke es wird eine lustige Truppe. Später stossen noch viele Freunde von mir dazu. Was hast du eigentlich für ein Ticket?

btw. I'm going to Milan too. How are you going there?

mfg

Lukas

DEADSTAR;7952063']Hello Dominik

I'm sure everyone's ok when I reply to you in German since you said that your English isn't that good. Btw. It really seems fine to me...

Ich gehe morgens um 9.00 die ganzen Ladies aus England am Flughafen Zürich abholen. Ich denke so gegen 10-11.00 werden wir richtung Bern aufbrechen. Jetzt stellt sich die Frage wann du anfahren wirst und vorallem über welche Orte dein Zug fährt. Ich denke es wird eine lustige Truppe. Später stossen noch viele Freunde von mir dazu. Was hast du eigentlich für ein Ticket?

btw. I'm going to Milan too. How are you going there?

mfg

Lukas

Hey Lukas,

an welchen Tag holst du die Mädls ab? ;) Am 02.06.?

Ich hab ehrlich gesagt noch garkeine Ahnung wann wie wo sein werde, ich bin etwas spontan^^ Aber auf jeden fall spätestens ab 02.06. in der früh wieder in Bern.

Ich hab leider nur ein Ticket für den Innenraum, hab die Karte zu spät gekauft weil ich zuerst Pleite war, und hab dann auch noch übereifrig gekauft und nicht genau geschaut..

Welche Katrte hast du?

Nach Mailand fahr ich ebenso mit dem Zug. Rock am Ring ist der 06.06. der letzte Tag, ich weiß nicht, ob ich gleich danach über Nach nach Italien fahren kann oder erst in der früh - je nachdem werd ich ankommen, aber spätestens am 07.07. Abends.

Kind regards, haha, das ich auch noch was englisches einbau.

Well, Lukas is from Zurich and I'm from Basel, so it's like two different languages :D

I guest you'll have to learn the dialect they speak in Berne, which is like the slowest language eeeveeeer :D

That's true :)

Everyone in here I have to pass you some little piece of advice now: Never start talking about Football when there is someone from Zurich and Basel in the same group ;) ...there will be blood :p hahaha

That with Berne's true :p They're well known as the slowest ones...

I can see I shall have to get by just gesticulating then!:eek::LOL::LOL:

I was born in Germany by the way. Useless bit of info there!:D

Nonsense! Everyone understands English at least everyone should!

you were? Did you learn German then... or is everything gone by now? :D

Zum flughafen, bitte! :awesome: I will be needing that one

very good :)

another important thing of course is:

Ein grosses Bier, bitte.

DEADSTAR;7952580']Nonsense! Everyone understands English at least everyone should!

you were? Did you learn German then... or is everything gone by now? :D

No coz I came to the UK when I was six months old :)

My dad was in the RAF and was based at RAF Bruggen. I was born in Wegberg :)

My dad was in the RAF and was based at RAF Bruggen. I was born in Wegberg :)

I bet you mean the Royal Air Force :) Cause when you talk to a German speaking person they easily make the connection with the RAF "Red Army Fraction" which was a extreme left-wing terrorist organisation in Germany from 1970 and following years. So did I and went " whaaaat? " ...got to google that first, there must be another meaning. :p

DEADSTAR;7952833']I bet you mean the Royal Air Force :) Cause when you talk to a German speaking person they easily make the connection with the RAF "Red Army Fraction" which was a extreme left-wing terrorist organisation in Germany from 1970 and following years. So did I and went " whaaaat? " ...got to google that first' date=' there must be another meaning. :p[/quote']

Oops! Yes, Royal Air Force! My dad was based HERE :)

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee're next! :awesome::musesign::party::\mm/::dom::chris::matt::dance::D

Cheers, chums :happy:

Y'all had better start saving up so that you can buy me a very small celebratory glass of water in Switzerland :LOL:

Aw should try get something nice at least

Oh I think I can stretch to that!:LOL::LOL:

We can have a whip-round, lol

I've typed the International Twitter number into my phone incase one of us decides to Twitter the setlist, if it costs a bomb I won't bother :LOL: May be worth trying to send a pic of the stage for peeps

I'll be testing out my pic to twitter thing

Argh I just remembered my twitpic message thing is annoying and crap and I can't upload via an app or online because the pics are too big (phone has 8mp camera, which is good, but no optical zoom of course, which is shit. video's not bad though.) Will just have to live with the stupid upload via message thing and see if I can edit captions later

I'm on my way now to get £100-worth of CHF, might top it up to £120 and convert the leftovers to euros later for our post-wembley jollies.

I've been ticket-booking a-go-go this morning, 3 standing for Paramore and 1 GA for Wembley Friday...

:musesign::boobs::dance:

Argh I just remembered my twitpic message thing is annoying and crap and I can't upload via an app or online because the pics are too big (phone has 8mp camera, which is good, but no optical zoom of course, which is shit. video's not bad though.) Will just have to live with the stupid upload via message thing and see if I can edit captions later

I'm on my way now to get £100-worth of CHF, might top it up to £120 and convert the leftovers to euros later for our post-wembley jollies.

I've been ticket-booking a-go-go this morning, 3 standing for Paramore and 1 GA for Wembley Friday...

:musesign::boobs::dance:

I'm gonna get mine Monday I think.. if the place is open, it's bank holiday right? :erm: Actually, I better checked they have them in store, I dunno if CHF would be as popular as say Dollars and Euros.

Yeah, I need to test out the photo thing once I top up more on my phone

Yes!:happy:

:LOL:

:eek:<3 Dankeshun!

I am so hyper right now excitement is kicking in :$

Me too! I've got one more shift at work which will be on Monday morning and my clients had trouble enough getting any sense out of me this morning!:LOL::LOL:

Archived