DEADSTAR;7865687']Yeah I just have to try. I only got family in one place and that's the place where I got the 2 and I will continue asking friends.

Totally forgot about that: Don't expect buying merch over here! Just for a quick compare: Hoodie @ O2 £35, Hoodie @ Hallenstadion £50-55

Yeah, that's cool, honestly thanks tonnes for your help!

I won't be able to afford merch anyway :LOL: I haven't bought anything since Wembley anyway :/ Haha

I think I'll be there early, and I don't use twitter with my phone, but I can text you if you want.. but what exactly do you wanna know? :p If many people are queueing, etc?

Yeah, how big the queue is, whether security are nice or being arsey about cameras and such... depends though if it costs you loads to text a UK phone even though we're in the same country!

DEADSTAR;7865687']Yeah I just have to try. I only got family in one place and that's the place where I got the 2 and I will continue asking friends.

Totally forgot about that: Don't expect buying merch over here! Just for a quick compare: Hoodie @ O2 £35, Hoodie @ Hallenstadion £50-55

That's on a par with the Dublin merch prices, I paid £50 for a hoodie in November at the Dublin gig then £35 at the London gig a few days later!:eek::LOL:

I think it's fairly safe to say I won't be buying any merch in Switzerland.

Unless of course there's a special stadium tour tee in which case I'll maybe sell a kidney or something......

Yeah, if queuing is really popular or what not.. those who have seen Muse in Switzerland before, are the crowd mad on queuing, when do people usually arrive etc..? Oh and if you've heard any exciting sound checks ;)

Ok, i can do that. I have no idea of when people will arrive, I've seen Muse twice in arena shows in Switzerland, I arrived very early at both, and it was necessary for one of the gig but not at all for the other one (people started arriving at 3-4 pm :LOL:). If i got it right, you'll be together for travelling etc? So I'll just need to text one of you. And yeah, if I hear sound checks too. :p

Oh btw, I don't know what kind of tickets do you have, but I'm in golden circle OST, so I'll tell you about that entry (I don't know if I'll see other entries or not!)

I tend to just wait til it's online anyway :LOL: I bought a Muse mug though :cool:

I think I may update a few things in this thread.. I still haven't worked it out on twitter and it shouldn't cost anything.. that's if o2 operates properly in Switzerland :erm:

Yeah, how big the queue is, whether security are nice or being arsey about cameras and such... depends though if it costs you loads to text a UK phone even though we're in the same country!

Nah, it shouldn't cost much, and there's no need to send LOTS of texts :p so queue, soundcheck, and if you haven't made it to the stadium when doors open, how security are. Right?

Ok, i can do that. I have no idea of when people will arrive, I've seen Muse twice in arena shows in Switzerland, I arrived very early at both, and it was necessary for one of the gig but not at all for the other one (people started arriving at 3-4 pm :LOL:). If i got it right, you'll be together for travelling etc? So I'll just need to text one of you. And yeah, if I hear sound checks too. :p

Oh btw, I don't know what kind of tickets do you have, but I'm in golden circle OST, so I'll tell you about that entry (I don't know if I'll see other entries or not!)

So there wasn't many people there for a while when you first started queuing? Hmm we'll have to just see how it goes it seems.

Only two of us (Susie and Pip) have Golden Circle, the rest of us have Stehplatz Nord tickets!

I've got the same ticket type as you :)

So there wasn't many people there for a while when you first started queuing? Hmm we'll have to just see how it goes it seems.

Only two of us (Susie and Pip) have Golden Circle, the rest of us have Stehplatz Nord tickets!

Yeah, but I really think it depends on the gig, at the other one people arrived in the morning. And this one's a stadium, so I guess people will get there earlier.. anyways, (most) people are respectful when in the queue here.

I guess I'll wander a bit around the stadium to stretch my legs (if security let me!), so if I see how the other queues are, I'll text about it too.

I tend to just wait til it's online anyway :LOL: I bought a Muse mug though :cool:

I think I may update a few things in this thread.. I still haven't worked it out on twitter and it shouldn't cost anything.. that's if o2 operates properly in Switzerland :erm:

I do twitter on my phone via the website, or actually I use twimply.com because it's easier to reply to other people and stuff. BUT over there I'll prolly use the basic twitter mobile page because it's lower bandwidth, no pics, and in theory cheaper and faster-loading. I need to check the roaming costs on 3, but I think it might be cheaper if I use my PAYG sim rather than my contract one...

I'm wearing my '09 autumn/winter tour hoodie for warmth, that bugger's *thick*!

Yeah, but I really think it depends on the gig, at the other one people arrived in the morning. And this one's a stadium, so I guess people will get there earlier.. anyways, (most) people are respectful when in the queue here.

I guess I'll wander a bit around the stadium to stretch my legs (if security let me!), so if I see how the other queues are, I'll text about it too.

Yeah, I was thinking that also.. cheers :)

I do twitter on my phone via the website, or actually I use twimply.com because it's easier to reply to other people and stuff. BUT over there I'll prolly use the basic twitter mobile page because it's lower bandwidth, no pics, and in theory cheaper and faster-loading. I need to check the roaming costs on 3, but I think it might be cheaper if I use my PAYG sim rather than my contract one...

I'm wearing my '09 autumn/winter tour hoodie for warmth, that bugger's *thick*!

Oooh, I'll have to test out twimply, cheers!

DEADSTAR;7865805']Could you try to get some Tages-GA for our friends too?

Yeah I've heard of it, but are they transferable? I've never used any, i checked the website of my town earlier and it says that you have to live here blah blah, so I was wondering if it has a name on it :erm:

Hi guys! I am so excited :D

About queeing, if there are french people (and there will be, I think), they usually queue really early. For SDF for example, I heard people talking about 5 or 6AM.

Hello!:)

Oh yes, we know all about the French!:eek::eek::LOL:

Our group won't get there anywhere near early enough to beat you guys but I'm almost certainly going to go to the stadium as soon as I get to Bern :happy:

What ticket have you got?

Archived