Listen at 2.45 and 2.52

Ohhhhh yeah I hear it now. I thought you meant singing at first, but I definitely hear the guitar notes. A bit of rust, eh?

What? I was just pointing out a correction.

Yeah I had thought the riff was new, I was merely being informed that I was mistaken. Don't worry, Olly's playing nice :D

ALSO ALSO ALSO:

P1190013.jpg

That's meeeee on the left in the blue shirt. Aw, Kirky is such a poppet :happy:

:awesome: That's really a great pic! What is that captain americhris shirt?

Also... :shifty:.... Kirk is wearing the same shirt he was wearing when he walked right past me in Baltimore. I was too far away to stop him and too shy to yell out :$

Thanks for your support ! :D And yes I think I'm going to enjoy it, I feel bad 'coz I would have loved to be in Stade de Suisse !!New experience is coming :awesome:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

And thanks you all for your reports and vids ! If Pip says it was great, I believe her ! :happy:

One question to those who were there : did people sang along on Ibty ('coz I can't hear it from the vids I saw)

I'm sure you'll enjoy the show if you just let loose and forget all preconcieved ideas and what-ifs and just go for it. :yesey: Don't let yourself get in the way of enjoying yourself, if that makes any sense :$:)

And I don't know about the show last night, but I bet the singing will be loud again at the french shows :chuckle:

i've got all the Berne jam and a lot of ud on video so you'll see exactly what they did! someone mentioned people moaning about seeing the hydraulics of the lifting platform. is that really true? people were seriously moaning about that?! what tossers.

But they have to fly for real!! With powerful magnets and other fancy shiz. :eek:

It reminds me of this rap song that was really popular when I was in middle school. They sound pretty similar minus the kick ass bass. Muse rap??? :LOL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQwfBLJwD_8

:LOL:

How was the IBTY french? Massive crowd sing along? :chuckle: I hope. Still looking for an IBTY vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhO88Rx2va4

didn't know if this was posted, saw that a few of my vids already found their way in here :chuckle:

Did anybody else notice Matt singing UD lyrics differently? My friend pointed it out to me. He sings violence in my heart at some point.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhO88Rx2va4

didn't know if this was posted, saw that a few of my vids already found their way in here :chuckle:

Did anybody else notice Matt singing UD lyrics differently? My friend pointed it out to me. He sings violence in my heart at some point.

He also replaces the

'when I'm confused I travelled half the world to say you are my mule muse'

with

'they're overdue i've travelled half the world to say I belong to you'

He also replaces the

with

to avoid "singing your own band name" awkwardness I suspect. :rolleyes: makes sense to me, plus there would be massive disruptive cheers if he happened to say "muse" :chuckle:

He also replaces the

with

Silly boy can't remember his own lyrics.

Or his own songs for that matter. (No you idiot! -Dom)

Archived