Just a point. The deal with the choose the setlists was to play at least one of the top 5 songs from the poll in that gig. They played two of the top 5 at this show - I Belong to You and Knights of Cydonia.

Neither of those songs was in the top5.

What was Dom doing with his legs? :eyebrows:

Hahaha - just that he got to walk to the moving platform for the thing with Chris. No high-kicks or can-cans or anything... sorry :LOL: He looked happy as Larry standing up there banging away on his little light-up kit. He overstretched one of the rolls in Feeling Good, though, and threw everything out a beat, flash bastard.

Someone earlier posted that they laughed a lot at the UFO - so did I :) Happy laughter (if you know what I mean), but still laughter.

Small stage was small.

Epic cheese was epically cheesey. I ended up yelling "Bring on the dairy products."

Just a point. The deal with the choose the setlists was to play at least one of the top 5 songs from the poll in that gig. They played two of the top 5 at this show - I Belong to You and Knights of Cydonia.

According to others, knights of cydonia was voted number 10??

So it looks like I won't be following most of the Stadium gigs this summer because it requires me to be up at some ungodly hour, but I take it that what happened here is they didn't follow the setlist polls? :erm:

I really hope they don't do that the whole tour, that'd be a disappointment...

Just got back home from the gig and tbh, yes no songs from the poll top 5 but whatever! We got I belong to you (never thought they'd play it) and Unintended (love this song. It was freaking amazing!!!

TBP weren't as bad as I expected.

Editors were awesome.

Muse were fantastic. I enjoyed every minute. It was great being at a Muse gig and not knowing what they're gonna play. :LOL:

I loved the Uprising riff version. I don't know if it's been posted but MotP was played between NSC and GL. No cheese overload. :p Supermassive black hole was the second song, not third.

Biggest surprise for me was IBTY. When the piano was brought out, my friend saw a megaphone and I knew we'd get FG. So when USOE ended I was 100% FG was next. So when he started IBTY my face was like this :awesome: :awesome: There were actually a lot of moments where I thought "OMG" and "Holy shit". Like the moving platform. We didn't know it was moving so we just thought "yeah Chris and Dom are gonna play the MK Jam there" but then it started moving up and spinning around, my god. Was amazing to watch. Then Matt joined them on the platform for UD (filmed that). Amazing.

After US they went off stage for the first time only to come back and play Unintended, Exo 1 and SS. Second encore: Take a bow (with Matt alone on the moving platform and in this light suit). I was never really a fan of TAB but it's awesome live. Last two songs were Plug In Baby and KoC. I had a hard time getting a piece of that stupid balloon. :LOL:

Anyway, although there was no CE or Bliss I had a blast, it was amazing. After the gig met up with some friend and other fans and waited for the band. We didn't get to meet them because they were picked up by black Mercedes. Chris and Dom waved at us but Matt didn't really seem to see us. Well, we got to meet Tom Kirk and got a picture. :awesome:

Great gig, great night. I can't wait for the stadium shows in September. :D

Just got back home from the gig and tbh, yes no songs from the poll top 5 but whatever! We got I belong to you (never thought they'd play it) and Unintended (love this song. It was freaking amazing!!!

Editors were awesome.

Muse were fantastic. I enjoyed every minute. It was great being at a Muse gig and not knowing what they're gonna play. :LOL:

I loved the Uprising riff version. I don't know if it's been posted but MotP was played between NSC and GL. No cheese overload. :p Supermassive black hole was the second song, not third.

Biggest surprise for me was IBTY. When the piano was brought out, my friend saw a megaphone and I knew we'd get FG. So when USOE ended I was 100% FG was next. So when he started IBTY my face was like this :awesome: :awesome: There were actually a lot of moments where I thought "OMG" and "Holy shit". Like the moving platform. We didn't know it was moving so we just thought "yeah Chris and Dom are gonna play the MK Jam there" but then it started moving up and spinning around, my god. Was amazing to watch. Then Matt joined them on the platform for UD (filmed that). Amazing.

After US they went off stage for the first time only to come back and play Unintended, Exo 1 and SS. Second encore: Take a bow (with Matt alone on the moving platform and in this light suit). I was never really a fan of TAB but it's awesome live. Last two songs were Plug In Baby and KoC. I had a hard time getting a piece of that stupid balloon. :LOL:

Anyway, although there was no CE or Bliss I had a blast, it was amazing. After the gig met up with some friend and other fans and waited for the band. We didn't get to meet them because they were picked up by black Mercedes. Chris and Dom waved at us but Matt didn't really seem to see us. Well, we got to meet Tom Kirk and got a picture. :awesome:

some positivity. :awesome: glad you liked it.

Editors were awesome.

Thanks for that! After all the moaning, it's good to read something positive from someone who actually attended the gig!

Glad you had a super time!

It was a fantastic gig and I liked it a lot better than the one in Zurich last year. To be the first to see a new set up is exciting because you never know what will happen next. It was amazing to see people around me happy like a child when one of their favourite song came up and the choices were great I also liked the slower piano parts. Still can't belive they played such a long time and still overwhelmed. Online talkbalks of newspapers site are very positive too. Only whished they didn't wait ONE HOUR to say something to the audience - I was there for the music but when the band connects with the audience it's always a highlight for the general atmosphere.

Thanks for that! After all the moaning, it's good to read something positive from someone who actually attended the gig!

Glad you had a super time!

This

The only people moaning about the gig are the people who weren't even there :D

This

The only people moaning about the gig are the people who weren't even there :D

Not really, there have been people at the gigs who complained both about the missing poll songs and the order of the songs.

Editors were awesome.

FINALLY some very welcome positivity. Thanks for the review! I'm glad you had a blast!

My turn will be in 46 days, can't wait. :happy:

After the gig met up with some friend and other fans and waited for the band. We didn't get to meet them because they were picked up by black Mercedes. Chris and Dom waved at us but Matt didn't really seem to see us. Well, we got to meet Tom Kirk and got a picture. :awesome:

Hey there, I think I stood just beside you. Me an my sister were also there waiting for the guys to come out. Ahh...Dom waved at us :awesome:. And Kirky looks even better in real life :).

We didn`t see Chris though, did he come out earlier as the other guys?

Archived