Israel for Muse

Liron

Thank you all :) Plus, we have a new competition that's open to everyone (not just Israelis). We need a new simple yet pretty logo for Muse Israel. It'll be used in the website, forums, petition and in emails to Israeli media. If anyone wants more info then cotact me privately. The creator of the winning logo will get a small yet pretty awesome Muse prize :D

I definitely support you as well!! It sounds like you've worked so hard already, hopefully you don't have to wait much longer.

By the way, I'm Israeli too (sort of, since I've always lived in the US).

Awesome! Were you born in Israel or were your parents born here?

And well yeah, we've worked hard but it's all good fun...

Awesome! Were you born in Israel or were your parents born here?

Yes, my parents are both Israeli. I've visited a lot and studied there, so yeah, I'm going to support Israeli Musers! :)

I know what a big deal it is when a great live show comes to the country, it should happen more often.

Yes, my parents are both Israeli. I've visited a lot and studied there, so yeah, I'm going to support Israeli Musers! :)

I know what a big deal it is when a great live show comes to the country, it should happen more often.

Oh awesome :D

And yes, absolutely right. I don't think anyone realises how much the Israelis look forward to these shows. Artists are usually pretty shocked by the amount of excitement and energy of the audience here.. that's why the few bands that do make it here usually tend to come back pretty often after that.

I just received pics of family - and the beautiful shoreline there. But I'd support the cause regardless.

Does your family live here? :)

Hi there, all the forum members!

We're almost touching the 5000 People in our group!!!

Check it out -

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=482&id=100000705602201#/group.php?gid=115224945613&ref=ts

We hope to see Muse performing here in Israel, this summer going to be an explosive one with names like elton john , metallica...and more.

Muse got lots of fans here in Israel that just waiting to see them performing here.

So help us to raise the awareness and bring this Huge band to our Little country.

- Love is Our Resistance! -

Hey there, everybody.

I'm new here, so first of all - hey to all.

Second - I'm a big muse fan in Israel but only now had discovered how big this "resistance" is and I'm glad people are fighting for bringing muse here.

A few days ago it was announced that Metallica is coming... I'm a big fan of them too, but no live show is compared to a MUSE one. I hope 2010 is going to be a year of great live shows!

Hi westwind, not sure I know you? Hope you joined our Facebook group :)

And we're so close to 5000 now, it's pretty exciting. In the last couple of days we had announcements about bands coming here almost every day... And each time a big name is announced you always get people asking 'what about Muse?' in these articles' comments :LOL: well, let's hope we won't have to ask that anymore. I'd like to believe that when they next make their way to Greece or Turkey they'll reach us too. Question is, when will that be?!

Just in case anyone is wondering why Israel is allowed a thread for requesting Muse to play while other countries and regions are not, my reasoning for not locking it myself is because Muse were to play Tel Aviv a few years ago but it got cancelled and never rescheduled. So it seems fair that Israeli Muse fans be given the chance to rectify this because the intention to play in Israel was definitely there before.

Archived