Israel for Muse

Liron

blackfield, I'm sure they'll start saying 'next year' soon. And honestly, it's annoying. Because we know when 'next year' does come, they'll say 'next year' again :rolleyes:

well, i guess we should think of a way to really make it happen next year, if we're sure it's not happening this year. I mean, before they set all the tour dates...

what happened to the negociations? i thought there were talks with a producer..

is anyone selling his/her ticket for wembly in september? please have mercy on someone who's never seen them yet.. :(

and people can still join the facebook group even if it wont help much..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1663237527#!/group.php?gid=115224945613&ref=mf

September 2007? hahaha that when it was planned. That Isratrip video is old. We filmed stuff for part 2 but never got around to it cos my comp crashed and then it was too late anyway. Now I don't have the footage nor spare time anymore so we're making small video clips instead :p

so far their schdule is filling and still no date for israel.. at this rate they will go to just everywhere on the globe BESIDES Israel! do they have anything against us!? :(

look, i'm all for Muse coming to Israel, and will do everything in my power to help the cause, but really, Israel is a tiny country, with small venues, tiny record sales, and yeah, it looks kinda dangerous on the news. band who are coming here are taking outrageous amounts of money for the shows, and fans actually complain (Hebrew link, English link)

my point is, we have to work really hard on letting them know that there are ALOT of fans in Israel, that are ready to pay good money to see our favorite band here in israel, and not complain about them doing what seems very logical to them.

Til then... the Israeli Muse fan club is having a masssive Muse party in Tel Aviv on 04/04! (Passover :p no Matzas included!!), this will be the 4TH OFFICIAL Muse party supported by the fan club!

25815_393598229342_788844342_4797024_3694737_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=368408375052#!/event.php?eid=368408375052&ref=nf

Will include a tribute show as well by the band 'Lidiya's Meatballs' :LOL:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Til then... the Israeli Muse fan club is having a masssive Muse party in Tel Aviv on 04/04! (Passover :p no Matzas included!!), this will be the 4TH OFFICIAL Muse party supported by the fan club!

25815_393598229342_788844342_4797024_3694737_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=368408375052#!/event.php?eid=368408375052&ref=nf

Will include a tribute show as well by the band 'Lidiya's Meatballs' :LOL:

יום מיוז הישראלי הוא ב11 לנוב', למען השם!

:mad: קצת בקיאות

ודי ג'יי שפירא- אני זוכר אותו מפורומיוז הרשמי

:D

so far their schdule is filling and still no date for israel.. at this rate they will go to just everywhere on the globe BESIDES Israel! do they have anything against us!? :(

הם לא יהיו הראשונים\יחידים

:awesome:

Archived