Nope, only one has been on eBay and there was no pic. Just imagine the UD promo but white instead of grey though, that is what it looks like.

ah ok,

guessing they won't/can't stray far from TR type patterns..

I hope so, the two last ones have been a bit... meh.

innit.. UD was :LOL:

for some reason i'm hoping the band isn't in it..

radio edit not horrific.

that said, alt nation on sirius XM here in the states continues to play the full version...and something tells me that it (they) will continue to do so, despite the fact that the radio edit will make its way to stations across the country.

I don't mind "Resistance" being the next single. But for fan's sake please let it not be the last single! we need more than just resistance.

It's been like 4 months since the release of the album and if they cut at 3 singles then that'll be a shame

4th one should Be EXOGENESIS imo, but due to the unlikeliness for that to happen I vote for MK Ultra. :)

And on another note, are B-SIDES dead for Resistance Muse??!?!?:(

Exogenesis would be an awful single choice.

MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection should be the last single. It would then mean 4 singles and free download showing some of the varied styles of the album. Guiding Light or I Belong To You wouldn't have the same impact and would just ignore the rock on the album.

C'mon, that radio edit's not half bad at all, though keeping the chorus outro would have been preferable.

I think this single will do well if they have a worthwhile physical release :yesey:.

I actually quite like the piano being in the background of the verse. Seems less empty now.

But yeah proper physical release, ideally with some sort of b-side or a live track (Cave maybe?) and it could chart well with the right advertising.

If US is the next single they WILL cut out the middle section. Be prepared for that guys.

I'm not sure if they'd cut it out completely. It'll certainly be shortened.

I think they'd cut the intro, shorten the main riffs, shorten the middle and cut off the outro. That'd get it down to 4 mins.

Or they could just release MK Ultra which is about the right length.

Do they always cut singles down to 4ish minutes? i thought Newborn was released in full (stupid noob question' date=' sorry) :D[/quote']

Usually.

New Born has two videos, one is the radio edit (cuts out most of the second verse and shortens the solo, intro and main riff) and the other is the full 6 minute track.

Knights has a radio edit which has a shortened intro and outro

Invincible has a variety of edits.

Hmm, so there's not much chance of US staying intact.

I don't think Exogenesis would make a good single release. They're very much album tracks, much as we love them. The general public would think wtf is this.

There is no point releasing Exogensis. It's 3 tracks long for a start, and even if it got an EP release what would be the point in us buying it? We already have it :LOL:

I saw a Resistance promo CD on ebay about a week ago witht that tracklisting. I figured it was fake, but that makes a lot more sense now. (EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't read the previous posts in this thread before posting. I see that's already been discussed.)

I thought since the christmas present was a live version of Mk Ultra, they were hinting at the next single with that? I thought Resistance would get released eventually, but they need to get something a bit more rock-y out. :(

Well now Muse are 'well-known' I think its time we kicked some ass and scared the hell out of them.

because Muse are played on radio 1 a great deal at the moment, their third single would probably be played.

So lets make the WHOLE of Exogenesis a single to scare off the wannabe fans and rein in those true new Musers and welcome them to the slightly odd and disorientated family :)

Archived