I've been listening to it all day and to be honest, the radio edit isn't THAT bad. They've not butchered that much of it and for that I'm thankful. I guess it's not going to be on the radio forever and when it comes to the crunch, if you don't like it, listen to the album version! Why would you do anything different anyway? Radio edits are there for one purpose. To be played on the radio. As someone who DJ's on radio weekly I will be playing this till the cows come home, or at least until single number 4 comes out. But when i get home and put my feet up, it's the epic 6 minute album version that soothes my savage beast.

I LOVE Unintended. Sad they didn't play it on the Friday at the O2 but then we did get Cave and MK :LOL:

Guiding Light and Unintended (and Starlight......Feeling Good......Undisclosed Desires) on the same setlist is not a good move for a rock gig though

I LOVE Unintended. Sad they didn't play it on the Friday at the O2 but then we did get Cave and MK :LOL:

I also love Unintended and was pleased to get it on the Thursday. I also enjoyed Guiding Light live though it's not one of my favourites. I have warmed to it.:)

Wasn't it always intended to be a stadium type song? Hence not surprising that it's been performed. I can't remember where I heard that.

I also love Unintended and was pleased to get it on the Thursday. I also enjoyed Guiding Light live though it's not one of my favourites. I have warmed to it.:)

Wasn't it always intended to be a stadium type song? Hence not surprising that it's been performed. I can't remember where I heard that.

The get your lighters/mobiles out song?

Guiding Light and Unintended (and Starlight......Feeling Good......Undisclosed Desires) on the same setlist is not a good move for a rock gig though

There were plenty of rock songs too though. It certainly didn't feel downbeat, to me anyway.

Does anybody actually like Guiding Light? I can't believe it's on their setlist.

YES believe it or not there are actually people out there with a different music taste!

I'm so sick of the GL hate. :facepalm: And people telling everyone to not like the song.

There goes that freedom of speech.

YES believe it or not there are actually people out there with a different music taste!

I'm so sick of the GL hate. :facepalm: And people telling everyone to not like the song.

There goes that freedom of speech.

It's just that I'd never heard anyone say they liked it but seen plenty of hate for it. I'm not telling anyone not to like it. I don't hate it but I usually skip it on the ipod. Same with Invincible.

Archived