Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

I was searching for muse covers on youtube earlier (and found about a million twats fucking plug in baby up on their guitars) and I found a really nice piano version of starlight:

The person fluffs a few notes here and there but I think there's something really pretty about it.

I did unfortunately stumble over Pitty's version of stockholm syndrome. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such awful musicians. :LOL:

I was searching for muse covers on youtube earlier (and found about a million twats fucking plug in baby up on their guitars) and I found a really nice piano version of starlight:

The person fluffs a few notes here and there but I think there's something really pretty about it.

I did unfortunately stumble over Pitty's version of stockholm syndrome. It wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such awful musicians. :LOL:

:eek: that piano piece is amazing :eek: aaaw its really lovely :happy:

Sounds good:happy:

The Small Print at Earl's Court 2004

A great performance, and Chris is singing to :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWnFlFUDjlQ

Yeah... Chris singing.

I think he sounded better in Rock am Ring 2004 (and Matt too).

Archived