Official You Tube Thread

cabbage farmer

funny how things work out eh? it was fate. i couldnt resist. and now ive seen them in concert, met them, got their autograph, took pics, and know everything about them. i was just in time to become a fanatic. the power of the internet and youtube! :D

OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: look how much i wrote!!!!

ooh glad I'm not the only one lol... thinking back, it's actually been about 2 years, I got really into them about Nov/Dec 04. The first song I heard by them was TIRO (veery long story as to how all that came about) and then I thought, 'hey, I should really get some more of this' and got a load more of their music, and have loved them ever since. I seem to be having really bad luck catching gigs - I'm moving to the states in a few days, so have missed the American tour by a few miles, and missing out on the Wembley dates :( Ah well. Will plan a trip back here specifically to see them I think... the power of the internet indeed :p

rofl @ stockings on head performance

ooh glad I'm not the only one lol... thinking back, it's actually been about 2 years, I got really into them about Nov/Dec 04. The first song I heard by them was TIRO (veery long story as to how all that came about) and then I thought, 'hey, I should really get some more of this' and got a load more of their music, and have loved them ever since. I seem to be having really bad luck catching gigs - I'm moving to the states in a few days, so have missed the American tour by a few miles, and missing out on the Wembley dates :( Ah well. Will plan a trip back here specifically to see them I think... the power of the internet indeed :p

rofl @ stockings on head performance

where in the states are you moving to?

Hi,

I just uploaded this Japanese interview from this summer just in case it didn't get posted before. I am a little worried that it might get caught and removed because of the copyright.:( (I even set up a secondary account. Am I paranoid? :p )

Matt talks about pulling his first cheesy rock moves, doing housework, and eating weird food in France. :D :D

Hi,

I just uploaded this Japanese interview from this summer just in case it didn't get posted before. I am a little worried that it might get caught and removed because of the copyright.:( (I even set up a secondary account. Am I paranoid? :p )

Matt talks about pulling his first cheesy rock moves, doing housework, and eating weird food in France. :D :D

if youve breaching copyright and if someone reports it and if youtube can actually be BOTHERED, then all that'll happen is your video is deleted.

Your account stays the same - you dont get a phone call or anything! lol

If anything, it looks more shifty that you have two accounts running from the same IP address! :p:LOL:

Hi,

where where where???

if youve breaching copyright and if someone reports it and if youtube can actually be BOTHERED, then all that'll happen is your video is deleted.

Your account stays the same - you dont get a phone call or anything! lol

If anything, it looks more shifty that you have two accounts running from the same IP address! :p:LOL:

:eek: :eek: IP Address!! I hate computer! (But then I have 2 IP addresses:happy: )

You seem to know a lot about this stuff. Had similar experience? ;) All I know is Japanese TV companies are cracking down hard.

:eek: :eek: IP Address!! I hate computer! (But then I have 2 IP addresses:happy: )

You seem to know a lot about this stuff. Had similar experience? ;) All I know is Japanese TV companies are cracking down hard.

haha! no similar experiences lol - just after the MTV awards i tried looking for the starlight video with the lasers and MTV had taken them all away. It said "MTV has asked that this video is made no longer available for copyright reasons"

The guys account was still active and he had other videos up, just the MTV one had gone. :)

Hi,

:noey: :noey:

green socks and white trousers?

pink socks and pink trousers?

just no.

Archived