New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

I wondered why CP won't take your credit card, Celtic Rose!!!! :( Do you have another card? My card went through just fine... It's a Visa card. I'd really love to have fans wearing SIT THE FUCK DOWN to gigs! :LOL:

No_Biz_Like_Showbiz... The small sized baby doll tee fits me very well... :) (I'm skinny) The quality's nice too. :)

Work in progress: :LOL: I'll add more colour later.

858676f1.jpg

:LOL: It should be silver and sparkley :D:LOL:

I just spent $74.40.:stunned:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Making up for me not going to the Vegas show........

Will post pics as soon as I get merchandise. My GOSH, it took so long for me to pick and choose !!!!

Much better than the $400 I would've spent going to Vegas, eh ?;)

*so excited*

LOVE the sweatshirts. :D

I was on the Tube today and this bloke got on the train, looked at my chest and chuckled :stunned: He leaned towards me and said he liked my "Bellamy? [Yes Please]" badge and asked where I got it :D He also had his face about three inches away from my b00b (why did I have them pinned near my b00bies? >.<) trying to read the Kinky Dominique badge :LOL: I don't think he was as erm... "In" to Muse as us, he didn't seem to get it :LOL: I was giggling like a f00' and he promptly scuttled off to find a seat :LOL: Bless, the look on his face...

I wondered why CP won't take your credit card, Celtic Rose!!!! :( Do you have another card? My card went through just fine... It's a Visa card. I'd really love to have fans wearing SIT THE FUCK DOWN to gigs! :LOL:

No_Biz_Like_Showbiz... The small sized baby doll tee fits me very well... :) (I'm skinny) The quality's nice too. :)

Work in progress: :LOL: I'll add more colour later.

858676f1.jpg

Thanks, i'll keep it in mind - i love the two new designs, the bells style one and the drum kit one - ill have to get that one when its ready - could it be a sticker? i could stick it on my drum kit!!!! :$ is that a little far?? i dunno - would like one all the same!!!

Planning on making an order soon - but i might wait for the new designs first.

That's hilarious!!!!! :LOL: Maybe his last name is Bellamy!!!:LOL: :LOL: I wonder if he's a Muse fan.... :stunned:

No_Biz_Like_Showbiz... 'Sit the fuck down' on sticker? I'll do that soon... You gotta have some courage to buy these things though. :p I just can't imagine someone wearing the 'SIT THE FUCK DOWN' tee in public! I want to see that happening so badly, LOL.

I want a SIT THE FUCK DOWN shirt, but I might get beat up by some big tough guy who found it offensive. :rolleyes:

That's hilarious!!!!! :LOL: Maybe his last name is Bellamy!!!:LOL: :LOL: I wonder if he's a Muse fan.... :stunned:

No_Biz_Like_Showbiz... 'Sit the fuck down' on sticker? I'll do that soon... You gotta have some courage to buy these things though. :p I just can't imagine someone wearing the 'SIT THE FUCK DOWN' tee in public! I want to see that happening so badly, LOL.

Thankuuuuuu :D will look forward to the sticker - will accompany me and my oter muse related things to uni!!!!

I was considering the tshirt and still am......

OOOh, how do you set a PayPal facility on a website? I'm doing it the dumb way - you send the money to my PayPal account, then I'll order the stuff for you.

Guess I should make Dominic? (Yes Please) and Wolstenholme? (Yes Please) soon....:D

Oh I see! You can add PayPal carts to sites, or you could have a look at this https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_additional-payment-overview - I think it just adds the option to the CafePress checkout. I'm not sure what CafePress will allow, but it's worth a look :)

O No!!!! I found this on the CP website!!! :eek:

Popey,

Whoooah thanks for the link!!!! :happy: I'll link you back as soon as I got my link page done!!!

Ah, thanks for that. It'll just cost me a fee to transfer it to my bank account, but it's not much anywho :happy:

OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I made a mistake! :eek:

They should be $1.99!! God I've never noticed the price. Something wrong happened when I was adjusting the product prices in the 'Make Storewide Changes' section I supposed. I'll change the price back to $1.99... I hope you don't mind!!!! :$ It's best to cancel your current order and place another one. Will that be ok for you?

edit: or I can refund the money to you if you have a PayPal account. :)

Don't worry, i'll sort it, just glad you know! :)

Archived