New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

Yep, Cheers' sig is sooo funny. Have you seen my KoC creation?

The site is pretty big, and a lot of people have been buying stuff from Cafepress. Muselive is currently selling their official black t-shirts through CP as well. Soooo... the quality should be good. :)

Haha. Dommy loves his pink. The colour suits Dom's pink trousers too. Pink struck me as a Muse colour for some reason. :LOL:

agreed on all fronts! haha, yeah I saw that a bit ago.. all awesome ^_^ the one that disturbs me the most is the one with the movie theatre w/ the girl and the guy all *unfff* behind her while they ride the horse. and well. you can't see the horse.

haha yeah :D well.. whenever I have extra money I'll definitely look your way first!

i want a teeshirt with the girl from hysteria on it. phwoar, i woudlnt mind.

hayley caradoch hodgkins lol.

ok no seriously if i handed a design to you (threadmaker lol) then could you make a tee out of it? im a US size 2 so do you have tees that fit so small? (UK size 4-6)

Mort, I'm thinking of I'm the KoC!!! Bellamy!! or I'm the KoC!! Phwoar!!

Nah. No more Bellamy shirts. The Yes Please one is more than enough.

Some people just can't get enough of Bellamy though.....:LOL:

And others are seriously sick of the joke.

Anyway, a self depricating shirt is always fun/

I'd love a muse tee, but I have had some really bad problems with cafepress. Most of the stuff I've gotten from there has fallen apart. It could be because I had women's style tees and hoodies, but for the money I spent, I'm pretty dissappointed. If anyone silkscreens though...I'm totally in.

I'd love a muse tee, but I have had some really bad problems with cafepress. Most of the stuff I've gotten from there has fallen apart. It could be because I had women's style tees and hoodies, but for the money I spent, I'm pretty dissappointed. If anyone silkscreens though...I'm totally in.

Fallen apart?

OK, there I go, here's my very stupid question:

I'm considering buying the "Mused+Shroomed" TS, but I was wondering (sorry, I'm not english) if there was a meaning for the word "shroom" itself, or is it just the pair of word about mushrooms? Soz, couldn't find it on my Harrap's thingy :confused:

Celtic... I was just thinking about that. :D

In bold, black font ay?

At the risk of being a killjoy, in the UK you need to be careful where you would wear a T-shirt with a short phrase containing a major swearword. At night would probably be okay, during the day in a busy area you risk being stopped under Section 5 of the Public Order Act 1986, if someone took offence. Using F**k would probably be okay (I'm not a legal expert, but know quite a few cops).

Archived