New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

YEAH! New stuff is up!!!!!! :D

mrxcollection.jpg

Who is Mr. X?

Hope y'all like them....:D

Yeh... If Cafepress really want to be called an international website, they should implement the PayPaul facility for buyers. They only send out US cheque once a month, and it's causing trouble for some shopkeepers in Europe. :(

Have you tried to solve the credit card problem?

Cheers, that sounds pwoper!!!! :D I'll think about it! :D I might create somethin' for the new cardinal red t-shirt. :)

Yeah I sent them an email explaining my pwoblem, but they didn't respond yet (sent it 3 days ago)

I'm sad 'cause I really want that Hoodie : (

Thing is, everything i've ordered, my mum wants a copy of it :eek: I mean i know she loves muse, but my mum in a 'bellamy yes please' tshirt would be rather scary.....:stunned: ...............:LOL: me owning it is scary enough lol.

:LOL:

Pix needed here as soon as you get those Tshirts!!

Does 'One Apocalypse, Please' sound pwoper enough? :LOL:

:LOL: <3 That would pwn!

I just bought the Bellamy? [Yes Please] messenger bag :happy: The coupon was well handy, with delivery it only came to £12 :eek:

I think I'll buy a hoody next, I need something for when it gets colder :yesey:

:eek:

I can't believe I only just saw this now! These stuff are soooo brilliant, there's so much I wanna buy.

I'm going to get my new credit card shortly so I'll definitely do some buying then. It's funny how I always manage to think of ways to spend the money before I actually have it.

I need the 'sit the fuck down' tshirt for the gig in December :LOL:

I can't believe I just spent more money.:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I just bought the black and white jersey "Am I the only Muse fan here?"

LOVE IT.

Buying digital camera in the next few days-I shall snap away and you guys can see how sveet this stuff really is. Good job Buggeroff.:D

prshirt.jpg

May I ask which kind of shirt (is it women's t-shirt?) is that, the size, and what kind of printing you chose? And since its been some time has the printing stayed in that condition well? I just want to know because I'll be buying soon and I like to make sure. :p

I used Direct Printing. It stays on the t-shirt very well and I've washed the shirt for more than 4 times.

Erm, it's the Jr. Baby Doll T-shirt (small).

68457941v18_240x240_Front.jpg

http://www.cafepress.com/pwoperrock.68457941

:p

Oh I see. :D Thanks very much.

edit: Lovely new red merch by the way. :happy: And I have a few more ideas that've popped into my head:

Since we all know Matt likes the word 'soul', perhaps there can be made a shirt that has the word 'soul' repeated over and over again all over the shirt?

And maybe there could be a whole bunch of Cydonia-related ones such as a shirt that says 'Shaolin Bear Strike!' or 'Flaming Energy Ball!' 'Circle of Death!' 'Two Headed Snake!' 'Flying Eagle Style!' etc etc :LOL:

And maybe there could be a whole bunch of Cydonia-related ones such as a shirt that says 'Shaolin Bear Strike!' or 'Flaming Energy Ball!' 'Circle of Death!' 'Two Headed Snake!' 'Flying Eagle Style!' etc etc :LOL:

:eek::yesey:

:LOL: Can't wait for my "Bellamy? [Yes Please]" messenger bag to arrive :D

can people from another country (like oh lets say Malaysia and/or Singapore) buy this? lol if it was already discussed earlier in the thread then sorry cause i didnt check :$

http://help.cafepress.com/hc/s-74058960/cmd/kbresource/kb-6258784586542480255/view_question!PAGETYPE?sc=29&sf=101133&documentid=154733&action=view

Frequently Asked Questions

Do you ship internationally?

Answer

Yes, we do ship to most international locations. All orders are shipped via UPS and take anywhere from 8 to 14 business days for delivery, depending on your shipping address. Please refer to the following link for our international shipping prices and delivery times: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/help/shipping.aspx#5

They're never very specific, but emailing them might provide an answer :)

OMG:LOL: Thanks for the pic!!!!! :LOL: The bag looks shiny... just like Bellamy's accessories. Ha!

It's like a firm canvas on the outside and vinyl-y on the inside - I suppose you could wipe it clean if you so needed to :LOL: And there's a pocket in the front, and one in the flap which I haven't quite figured out - it zips in a weird way :LOL:

It's my new bag for all my college crap :cool:

• 2 weeks later...

My friend and I are going to the Wembley (22nd) gig and would like to order a couple of t-shirts. We're both a UK size 14 top......what size would we need to order? Roughly how long should we allow for delivery?

Thanks;)

Archived