New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

Fallen apart? I don't understand... :rolleyes: Well, from what I've heard from my friend who have previously ordered stuff from Cafepress, the quality of the graphic is great, but the clothings are just standard cotton tees. As long as the design shows up all right, I wouldn't mind the "cotton" tee being ordinary too much. I've just ordered some shirts for myself, when I get my Pwoper Rock tee, I'll take a photo of it and post it here. :)

By the way, don't forget there's always the "30 day money back guarantee"!!

pg[/url]

bugger-

Perhaps my problem is that I didn't order any standard tees. I ordered the 'nicer' stuff. I'm sure the regular tees don't have many problems, seeing as how they wouldn't need to save money on hanes 50/50 or whatever brand they use.

I missed the 30 day deadline on most of these merely because I wear work clothes and rarely had a chance to wear this stuff. I didn't mind the see through stuff as much as the bleeding. I'm not hard on my clothes, either- and I know how to wash them, in case you'd like to rolleyes at that as well.

I recieved

1 two-tone 3/4 sleeve shirt that was black and white, and upon first cold washing, the black bled into the white. The one I got in pink and white was ok.

2 raglan hoodies

The white one frayed upon first washing (cold water even) The other is still in ok shape

2 girl style tee shirts one yellow and one green - the yellow one is see- through and the green one is falling apart at the seams/ringer. I could show you the see-through-ness but that wouldn't be worksafe :p

They basically use iron-ons for the design transfer. you can see the edges of the transfer, which is fine on regular white tees, but on the girls style tees, they create a 'pull' around the breast area, causing them to cockle.

Here you can see the design getting messed up, and I've only worn that shirt twice. Thats only two washes.

I have one of those yellow totes and that's remained in pretty good shape-although they sent me the wrong design,I decided to keep it for comedic value.

My mug is fine

mug.jpg

For what it costs though, it wouldn't be hard to do some one color screenprinting yourself and make the money they're getting.

Screenprinting is terribly faffy and you have to be pretty good to get professional results. It can also be expensive, so Cafepress does seem a more viable option.

I bought two Muse tees, one £5 and one £12. The £5 is great after loads of washes etc, while the £12 was pretty much ruined after the first wash because it lost all it's shape. I think it's down to the fibre content really, as I always use the same setting on the washing machine.

/twopence

CP is the ultimate option for all poor fans. :LOL:

Just wanna let everyone know that Pwoper Rock is gonna to be upgraded to a premium shop soon... Soooo keep an eye on it. :happy:

I'm terrible at loking at prices in dollars, I always halve American prices even though the exchange rate isn't 2.00. which is st00pid because things are alwas a little more expensive than I think.

But at least it's not the same in pounds as it is in dollars :D

/makes no sense but will buy stuff in a few days time.

Are the Jr sizes just smaller than the regular sizes? 'Cause I'm ickle :)

I have several tee shirts that say "fuck" and worse. Bring it.:LOL:

Every time I wear the shirt you gave me I want some uber-catholic git to come up to me and have a go. They never do though :(

Every time I wear the shirt you gave me I want some uber-catholic git to come up to me and have a go. They never do though :(
Why, what does it say? :p

I seem to attract rabid evangelicals in the street. I used to say, "No thanks, I'm a Satanist" when they tried to pass me tracts, just to wind them up, but even now that I just walk past they start following me. I had to hide in Woolworth's last time... :stunned:

Tee hee! I got my friend a few baby rompers suits for her new sprog in Poundland of all places! "I just did 9 months inside" "I SEE BIG PEOPLE!" and "I only cry when ugly people pick me up".

shocktees.com used to have some good designs if I remember rightly. Its where I got my classic "I like my men how I like my coffee" on the back it reads "ground up and in the freezer". :horns:

Tee hee! I got my friend a few baby rompers suits for her new sprog in Poundland of all places! "I just did 9 months inside" "I SEE BIG PEOPLE!" and "I only cry when ugly people pick me up".

shocktees.com used to have some good designs if I remember rightly. Its where I got my classic "I like my men how I like my coffee" on the back it reads "ground up and in the freezer". :horns:

:LOL: Zomg, how cy00t!

Thanks for your reminder. I should be careful with it. :)

I'm currently updating the whole shop, hopefully I won't be out of the line. :)

Belindashort, I can't comment on anything as I haven't receive my order from CP. My shop is for fans who can't or are too lazy to make their own shirts really. :) It's true that most of the money goes to CP, but that's not what I'm concerned though - I think it's more important that I get to share my designs with other Muse fans, and if the quality of some erm, nicer shirts is indeed shitty, there's always the 30 day money back guarantee to rely on.

Did you wash your shirt using hot water? For iron-on tee, it's best to flip the shirt inside-out before you wash it (and using cold water).

I washed them in cold water, flipped inside out. I use a powdered cleaner. I did mention cleaning the shirts in cold water (even the white one)

I should also mention that I know how to do tee-shirt silkscreening and know what's quality and what isn't. It's not the price that concerns me so much as the product.

I read the lyrics from "Bliss" today, and the line " Your freeDOM comes naturally " sounded good on a t-shirt to me. But then I sometimes do have a rather dirty mind ..

The actual Free Dom t-shirt looks good. Maybe I will order a t-shirt from "Pwoper rock!!" one day ... I love the Yes please! one, but I 'm afraid I don't have the guts to wear it.

Apologies. I kind of invented the word myself. Magic mushroom is also called "Shroom"... so I thought, a person who have taken a huge amount of magic mushroom should be a person who goes "shroomed"...:LOL: That was a little joke.

*Shroomed joke was about Muse anyway. I had them in mind when I made that shirt. LOL.

ok, thanks for explanations:)

For the record, Thpathe is a girl... :unsure:

:edit: And so if you spend over $25 you can knock $10 off the final price? *numpty*

:LOL: Cheers Abbey :happy:

Really? :LOL: It's hard to tell by looking at a screenname really.

Here's a screencap of the new PR. :D

screencap.gif

Well, the avatar might be confusing, but that is Murray wearing overly large sunglasses :LOL:

I quite like the Bellamy hoodies :$

Archived