New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

Isn't it just Sod's Law that the minute you start bitching about something, it turns up?

217608558_2f1a354e28.jpg?v=0

Bellamy? [Yes please] and Kinky Dominique! mini badges :D

217608555_38763e96f7.jpg?v=0

And with regular badges to show the size difference.

Thanks Kat! Rockin' merch :D

And I do indeed run with scissors :cool:

I bought SIT THE FUCK DOWN, I had to......

How long to arrive in the UK?

It took nine days from ordering for my badges to arrive :)

I saw a guy yesterday with a shirt on that said "Stand the fuck up!". I was so confused.....:(

:LOL: Oh em gee :LOL:

Nice pics!!!!! :D Do I see Craig from the Vines on your wall? I love him!!!!! :LOL:

You've got a cool room, I'll have to show mine someday!!! My walls are purple!!

Oh yes I have a whole Vines wall...but I got lazy so instead of adding or taking it all down I just put flags over it hehe. Missing in the pic are my Libertines and Strokes walls too hehe...oh to be a high schooler with time on my hands again...

anyways I want teh mustache badge!

I waited my order for 2.5 weeks.... Just wait for another week or two. :) I wonder why No_Biz_Like_Showbiz got her stuff so quickly (a week after she placed the order I think?)

I've no idea why i got mine so quickly, it was literally about 8 - 10 days after i ordered it - i was amazed! i had prepared myself to for a few month wait! :LOL: I'm sure the stuff will be fine :)

About to take a look at the new version! Got my tax rebate yesterday so i have money :p

HAHAHA! Love it!!!!!! I sense spending in the air....... (badges mainly, as i can't afford a million tshirts - also that would look a bit much.....

I've no idea why i got mine so quickly, it was literally about 8 - 10 days after i ordered it - i was amazed! i had prepared myself to for a few month wait! :LOL: I'm sure the stuff will be fine :)

About to take a look at the new version! Got my tax rebate yesterday so i have money :p

Ooh lucky! I think I'll have to wait til next month to buy more :( Dayum!

are you seeing the gigging schedule in my sig? concerts are my vice! honestly it's not like I can even hide my credit card...I know it by heart!

I feel your financial pain *thinks back to last year*

travelling distances doesn't help - its not like the od £5 -£30 tickets, its the icky train fare on top!!!

Amazons, tickets, play.com sadly all accept solo (yes, the cheapass student card :p ) so my money just disappears spazmodically. It gets obsessive!!!!

Thankfully, cafepress doesn't, hence the friends card VERY occassionally!!

Doesn't take my card either.....

:( I really wanted a "sit the fuck down!" t for the tour......

And me :LOL: love the tshirt.Think i'll just end up ordering millions of different sized badges and decorate everything with them. Slightly cheaper! With the tshirts i think i'll end up getting the same style (jr ringer ones -pink/green/yellow) because i think they're the only ones that will fit me well, but i really want a black one. :(

Might as well scrap my wardrobe and start afresh.....pwoper style.

*considers spending allowance*

...or not :stunned:

Archived