New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

I'd buy one of those Bellamy? [Yes Please] tees if I didn't feel so embarrassed about being seen in one :$

HAHA! Thats the one i got - with a kinky dominique badge :$ - i just have to find the guts - its like stepping over the line into groupie style obsession as far as everyone else is concerned.

Mind you, i'm more worried about coming across some other Bellamy whos frankly not that appealing and them getting the wrong idea......could get uncomfortable......

Aye, isn't there a footballer called Bellamy?

Yeah, called Craig Bellamy lol. He plays for Liverpool, has a reputation of a bit of a thug :rolleyes:

Edit : and isnt attractive

00063250-9E50-11A5-BA1080BFB6FA0000.jpg

Oh my God, I just went on the rampage a bit on Cafepress... Bought a load of badges from various shops but I bought "Bellamy? [Yes Please]" and "Kinky Dominique!"

As soon as I have some more money I'm buying one of those tshirts or the messenger bag :cool::yesey:

Awww! Muser666, you know we're only talking about MATT Bellamy here!! :D But then there might be some other MATT Bellamy as well. LOL!

There is another Matt Bellamy :LOL: - another guitarist or singer methinks. He's in a local band and he is a rather unattractive fellow - reminds me slightly of david gray in one picture! He was in the local newspaper and i nearly blew a fit! "HE'S NO MATT BELLAMY!! HE SHOULD CHANGE HIS NAME!!!" e.t.c

Must not wear the tshirt around his end of town........:LOL:

I did remember the footballer - almost put me off the idea of owning the tshirt - but it was too good 2 miss. I've got it on now actually. Tis good :D (will get the piccies done asap - cud take a while)

I do like the problematique badges - may get my friends to do my birthday shopping on the pwoper rock site :p how long until the new version is up and running? My god, this is a long post - i shall go now...

Yes I've seen it for a billion times. :LOL:

I had it recorded as my morning alarm. I woke up every day by Dom's 'ARGH!!!! ARGH!!!!' sound. Was I sick or something? :LOL:

Where'd you get such an alarm clock? I'm trying to find alarm clocks that let you record something and set it as your alarm.

Yes I've seen it for a billion times. :LOL:

I had it recorded as my morning alarm. I woke up every day by Dom's 'ARGH!!!! ARGH!!!!' sound. Was I sick or something? :LOL:

:LOL: Rock on!

24614zb.gif

i would like to see that on a tshirt. i'd buy it without thinking.

I bought that print on eBay :LOL:

I HAVE THAT!!! My friends printed it on for me :D but now its gotten a wee bit small

i would like one!

i also want to know what program do you use to design tshirts. i have this hand made one used with Puffy Paint but i want to draw it on the computer and then stick it on a shirt to sell.

Flash?

i would like one!

i also want to know what program do you use to design tshirts. i have this hand made one used with Puffy Paint but i want to draw it on the computer and then stick it on a shirt to sell.

Flash?

You could use any software, for example a photo you've taken, something drawn simply in Paint, or something more elaborate done in Photoshop/Paintshop. All depends on what sort of image you're looking for. Then print it on appropriate tshirt transfer paper and put it on a tshirt according to instructions.

You have to be weary of copyright if you're planning to sell it - original designs are best.

I really do need photoshop now, want a Muse poster

Any idea where you could get poster paper from? or do you just have to survive with the photo sort?

What do you mean, poster paper? If you want a picture printed on multiple pages, you could use The Rasterbator. If you just want A4size then you can buy packs of glossy photo paper that are, as you can guess, glossy like posters.

I ordered a load of badges from CafePress at least a week ago and it still hasn't arrived :unsure:

Oh bollocks, looking at the new shop I see loads of things I want! Next time I have money (I spent loads on badges :$) Ithink I'll but the messenger bag :D

Nicely done :yesey:

I waited my order for 2.5 weeks.... Just wait for another week or two. :) I wonder why No_Biz_Like_Showbiz got her stuff so quickly (a week after she placed the order I think?)

Ahh OK, I'm always impatient to get stuff in the post :LOL::$

Archived