New Muse Merch From "Pwoper Rock!!"

buggeroff8

Yay! Ordered tshirt and badge from pwoper rock and they came through this morning. Faster than i expected!

Obviously i haven't worn or washed the tshirt yet, but the quality seems fine - so i'll just have to hope that all this 'falling apart' business isn't major. If anyones thinking of buying the jr.ringer style tees (or whatever they are called) i got a large one to be on the safe side and i'm usually a size 12 in tshirts and this one fits quite well across the shoulders and stuff.

:D

I've received a t-shirt from CP today as well. Not the Pwoper Rock tee but another one I've created for a friend of mine. The quality's great, doesn't look like an iron-on at all. :D I'm now waiting for my Pwoper Rock tee.

Can you take a photo of you wearing it? :) And a picture of the badge too?

I'll have a go - digital camera is screwed up at the moment - typical - it may take some time...... :rolleyes: I want more stuff now lol - my friends' card is gonna take a bashing!

after reading through a the pages of this thread I'm a little concerned about the copyright-thingy: Is it forbidden to paint the official muse logo on a shirt if you do it by yourself? cause that's what i wanted to do...(just a really tiny logo on the sleeve of the t-shirt and a picture of the band on the front)

I have to have my selfmade fanshirt for the gig in two weeks!!

so I would be very glad if anyone could inform me about my rights:)

after reading through a the pages of this thread I'm a little concerned about the copyright-thingy: Is it forbidden to paint the official muse logo on a shirt if you do it by yourself? cause that's what i wanted to do...(just a really tiny logo on the sleeve of the t-shirt and a picture of the band on the front)

I have to have my selfmade fanshirt for the gig in two weeks!!

so I would be very glad if anyone could inform me about my rights:)

As far as I see it, you won't be selling them or making any sort of profit, so it should be alright.

Plus I don't think they'll hunt you down and make you take it off :p

i would only take it off if matt couldn't live any longer without having the shirt;)

no seriously, I just don't like the designs of the official merch so i decided to make my own( silver colour on a black shirt, how cool's that?!!;))

i want it to be unique and no one else should have it so i'm definitely not going to sell it!

but i would buy some of the pwoper rock stuff if it's not to expensive to ship it to switzerland?

Judging from MuseLive & Uno's experience in the world of e-commerce (lol), as long as you're not actually selling your 'product', all's well.

If you were to sell to others, no Muse pix, no song-lyrics, no Muse logos are allowed.

On a brighter note, your shirt sounds good - maybe you should post a pic of it? :)

Ask them to buy something cheap from Pwoper Rock, like this badge for example:

....and if they do get conned, it'll only cost them a few quid. Then if all goes well, ask for the stuff you really want :)

Excellent idea :yesey: Test the water first, so to speak :yesey:

Archived