I think we probably both mean the same item!:LOL:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Quadra-bum-bag-hip-pouch/dp/B0013Z7KZE

great minds think alike...but i was talking something along the lines of this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hide-Away-Money-Resistant-Zipped-Compartments/dp/B001KP7GG0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1267267774&sr=1-1-fkmr0

In America we call that a fanny pack :chuckle:

hheehehe we call it a bum bag...and nobody uses them anyway...even if its more handy to have it, everyone doesnt have them...they have the east pak style ones :)

great minds think alike...but i was talking something along the lines of this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Hide-Away-Money-Resistant-Zipped-Compartments/dp/B001KP7GG0/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1267267774&sr=1-1-fkmr0

hheehehe we call it a bum bag...and nobody uses them anyway...even if its more handy to have it, everyone doesnt have them...they have the east pak style ones :)

:LOL: No one uses them here either... Well, I haven't really seen many since around 1999-2000, I remember I had one when I was young but not anymore ;)

Must also mention the pre-gig hydrating, then several hours of fluid restriction so you don't have to go whiz and leave your precious barrier spot! Bring snacks in your pockets to stave off hypoglycemia.

had a question about this..say your waiting in line all day..or just you wake up at 6 AM, and the doors open to the show at around 6:30 PM..and you want barrier. should you hydrate the night before and that morning till about maybe 3:00 PM so you dont need to pee inside? help:)

had a question about this..say your waiting in line all day..or just you wake up at 6 AM, and the doors open to the show at around 6:30 PM..and you want barrier. should you hydrate the night before and that morning till about maybe 3:00 PM so you dont need to pee inside? help:)

If you think you're going to pee an excessive amount, bring disposable plastic water bottles. Drink it all, then take a piss. :p

's alright for blokes, innit. I'm not having a she-wee... might resort to a pad of some kind :chuckle:

Depends Underwear for Women. I've been doing some testing (in the shower stall before a shower, of course). The pads leak, but you can pee a full bladder and jump up and down like a ninny with the underwear kind and they hold it all and don't leak.

:LOL: No one uses them here either... Well, I haven't really seen many since around 1999-2000, I remember I had one when I was young but not anymore ;)

ah the good old 80s and 90s...so daggy :)

where there is a pit there is a way

wise words my son...

's alright for blokes, innit. I'm not having a she-wee... might resort to a pad of some kind :chuckle:

granny nappies!!!

then again i have a bladder of steel...i didnt go to the toilet the entire day at BDO...i made sure before i went in i went to the loo and then paced myself the entire day (mind you this was a 30+ degree celcius day too!)...helped that we were sprayed with water instead...

maybe if you're lining up early to get a line buddy who can hold your spot while you duck out to the loo?

This.

If you're waiting early, some arenas will let you have access to restrooms during the early wait. Just go an hour or so before and you should be good.

Yeah I have been to quite a few gigs and normally use the bathroom just before the door opens.

I got on this thread just to ask about peeing!! LOL.

If you've got a good spot in GA with friends, and make your way out of the pit to pee (before MUSE takes stage obviously)....is there any way one could make it back to her friends in the pit?? I like to have a "couple" drinks at concerts. So I'm really worried about having to go!

Last night in Atlanta I had my last trip to the loo around 5:15 and nervous anxiety made me feel like I had to go again practically immediately. I got to my barrier spot around 6:15 and the girl next to me (boardie Ella) had to go to, so we debated making a break for it. The people around us swore they'd not take our spots, so we risked it. Came back, got our spots, good as gold. Then a couple other people did the same thing. Such a civilized group! :happy: Then I didn't go again until almost 1:00. During that whole time I was running on pure adrenaline and didn't even notice my body. Didn't feel close to passing out, either, despite having not guzzled a large bit of water since about 2:00 that afternoon. Not much to eat, either. Just wasn't hungry, but forced down some peanut butter crackers around 5:00.

Fucking awesome night! :D

If you're waiting early, some arenas will let you have access to restrooms during the early wait. Just go an hour or so before and you should be good.

I have never seen that, but usually there is a McDonald's or Subway, etc, where you can use the loo. Might have to buy something tho...

well mostly I'm joking! But actually I have 4 kids... and I totally intend doing some muscle work between now and Wembley :chuckle:

Kegels, dearie, Kegels!!:LOL::LOL:

im incredibly excited for my first muse show on wednesday..but im even more anxeous and nervous that because of how security handles early GA queue-rs and how they let everyone in though the various gates..i may not be able to get my beloved barrier that ive dreamed of for too long now! and im even getting out there at 7:00 AM to try and assure myself that il get it:( :erm::unsure:

im incredibly excited for my first muse show on wednesday..but im even more anxeous and nervous that because of how security handles early GA queue-rs and how they let everyone in though the various gates..i may not be able to get my beloved barrier that ive dreamed of for too long now! and im even getting out there at 7:00 AM to try and assure myself that il get it:( :erm::unsure:

You're going to get barrier at that time, I don't get why you're worrying :LOL: Most people don't arrive til 12 hours after that! Security all depends on the venue, some are good, some are bad. Just make sure you're queuing in the right place, usually security don't turn up until it gets a little busy