This is for everyone who has asked seeing as I have explained it in like 4 different threads

1. GO HERE

2. SIGN UP FOR THE MAILING LIST

3. WAIT FOR THEM TO EMAIL THE DAMN PASSWORD

4 ROCK OUT TO MUSE AND QUIT ASKING QUESTIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BEFORE!!!

goddamn

The whole thing is probably made a bit worse because Muse just played the NSSN show. People who were there are dying to see the full show (which I can assure you is awesome, my gf and I went to Dublin last month to see them), and the people who weren't there but have been hearing the buzz don't want to miss out next time.

I've been trying to see Muse for so long. Work schedules and other circumstances prevented me from attending. I was so excited to hear Muse was playing NSSN. Then I was completely bummed after not being able to get tickets to that show. So I was absolutely determined to go to ANY show that Muse was playing in CA. Luckily, they were coming back to Oakland. And I got my presale tickets on the first try! Nothing will stop me from going this time around! :LOL:

that is strange, it's not on the presale page anymore. but it was already sold out anyway. did you sign up for the live 105 mailing list? I heard on the radio today that they'll be emailing the password out tonight

I just registered for the site. The problem is that I am working tomorrow and might miss this one too! ;(

Just got floor tickets to my first muse concert ever, thanks everyone!!!

how the fuck did you get tickets!?

im sooo pissed. i got up a 9:30 and waited at the computer until 10. as soon as they went on sale i tried to get 2 GA tickets but they were sold out. and ive been trying for the past 20 mins hopeing they would release more. wtf!! that was seriously the worst presale ever! i better get GA tickets on saturday. you damn lucky if you got tickets though that.

BAY AREA MUSE MEET

When: April 13th 2010/ April 14th 2010

Where: 13th at the Japanese Culture Mall in Little Osaka, 14th at METREON at 4th and Mission

What: Dinner in one of the quieter quarters of the city on the night before the show. Quick lunch at METREON followed by a congregation to Oracle for the show.

Why: Because it is fun to meet your Internet friends. We all have a common interest.

uifbdwnjv: If I get enough interest, we could get a private dinner room somewhere, blaring MUSE while we chow down in preparation for the big show!

Archived