you talkin' to me? :$:unsure: so you saw my purple metallic outift? :D

woops, i think i confused you with someone else :$ sorry! :LOL:

But yes, BAR ended up using her own ticket but we got one person away from barrier in the middle/toward chris! Awesome!

those are amazing, do you have a Lumix? good thing you blocked us thieves because those are just about irresistible;)

LOL! I guess it's the photographer in me... sorry :) I used a Sony Cyber-shot H20. Great little camera. I almost got the Lumix but decided this one instead. Don't regret my decision at all :)

JourJour, are you one of the girls from northwestern (Jordan)? We were behind you in line! Thanks for not killing us, we were probably super obnoxious.And thank goodness for your friend and his big blanket, it was so great for the last 10 minutes of waiting! Everyone was so nice though, just goes to show that the better the band is, the better the fans are!

JourJour, are you one of the girls from northwestern (Jordan)? We were behind you in line! Thanks for not killing us, we were probably super obnoxious.And thank goodness for your friend and his big blanket, it was so great for the last 10 minutes of waiting! Everyone was so nice though, just goes to show that the better the band is, the better the fans are!

Haha yeah, that's me! You guys were fun! Definitely made the wait go faster. Muse fans are always the best. :)

Hey you guys.. I've got some pictures that my friend Katey took at the concert.

Check them out here.

This one is one of my favorites:

s320x240

I like, hunt around youtube for live performances of "Supermassive Black Hole" trying to find shot's of Dom saying "into the supermassive" because anytime he gets to use a mic during a song I'm all happy on the inside... so the fact that it was on the screens all three times during that show I was so happy... "Supermassive Black Hole" isn't my favorite song or anything, but it was one of the highlights for me.

It feels like forever ago to me because I want them to come back. It doesn't help that they've announced another Scandinavian tour, either because that makes me think they're re-doing the world over again. :LOL:

My GA wristband is starting to bother me, but I want to see how long it takes for it to fall off. Anyone else still wearing theirs?

'Ello 'ello, first post on the board.

I attended the Chicago show and was legitimately blown away.

I crowd surfed to Knights, and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of videos, or even knows of any, of me floating on top of the audience. I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

(...gotta show my friends, you know how it is... ;) )

My GA wristband is starting to bother me, but I want to see how long it takes for it to fall off. Anyone else still wearing theirs?

OMG I can't believe you're still wearing your wrist band! I took mine off very carefully without cutting it and put it in my pencil tin with colorful hexagons all over it, along with my ticket stub and some random stuff. :$

'Ello 'ello, first post on the board.

I attended the Chicago show and was legitimately blown away.

I crowd surfed to Knights, and was wondering if anyone has any pictures of videos, or even knows of any, of me floating on top of the audience. I'd greatly appreciate it! :D

(...gotta show my friends, you know how it is... ;) )

Cough, cough, uh, er. :D

Archived