It was my favorite part. :happy:

The best part is, I was like right there, so I could see Chris smile at the balloon the second time it came at him. The first time he was totally baffled. :LOL:

Haha really? Thats awesome! You're so lucky to have good seats!!

Did you see up close when Matt did his foot shuffle? I could barely see it... :$

Yeah! I was a person away from the barrier on the right side of the stage, so I was pretty close when Chris got hit by balloons and when Matt did his shuffle. :happy:

AWESOME! :D Gahhh i wish i could've been closer :indiff:

But i almost touched a balloon since they came out from above us lol

I was really pleased I was so close - we got there at 5 PM. :stunned:

I touched two balloons...barely. :LOL: I'm way too short, so I hit both of them with my pointer finger.

Yeah we got there around 5:45ish but i mean, we had the higher up seats so it didnt matter

Thats so cool that you got to touch them!

Hey everyone...I got HD videos of most of the show; unfortunately, they're quite shaky because they're so zoomed in (I was in the 200 level) and the microphone really picked up my singing. :$ Anyways, here are a few...I don't think I'm going to post all 24 of my videos, so if anyone wants to request specific songs, I can do that...

Twickd, I was the girl with the blue pants. I'm Mandy, by the way. No problem about the food. We had a ton of it and the fact of the matter is that some guy passed out right on top of me at MSG because he hadn't eaten all day, so I didn't want that to happen again :LOL: Epona was the one with the cookies and Pistol_Star had the hoodie :D

Dude you went & posted that persons comments which you said you didn't want to burst their bubble in another thread.

Didn't say anything personal hey?

What if it meant the world to that person that a band member they felt interacted with them & have someone like YOU shoot them down in flames.

So stop trying to stir these threads by then denying you implied nothing!

Dude, you really don't need to swoop in and try to protect these fragile people who apparently have their feelings hurt so easily. This person actually thinks Chris was making eyes at them? Come on, people. Let's not be offended so easily, ya?

Dude, you really don't need to swoop in and try to protect these fragile people who apparently have their feelings hurt so easily. This person actually thinks Chris was making eyes at them? Come on, people. Let's not be offended so easily, ya?

While we're at it can people also not be randomly rude and unnecessarily offensive to people they don't even know? There's really never a need to openly mock a person who's never said or done anything to you....

Oops, accidentally posted a reply without reading the rest of the thread.

Something in that guy's post made me remember something. I can't speak for any others who were guilty of it, but I can explain for myself. I admit, at the beginning of the gig, I was motionless. It wasn't because I had a lack of energy or something, it was because I couldn't move. It was physically impossible to move in any direction, and because of where I was standing, people kept trying to squeeze me off the barrier. So for the most part of me standing was anger that these douchbags were trying to slide their elbows against mine to push me back. Being stationary at the beginning (during the intro and through Resistance) was the only way I could keep my barrier place until the douchbags forget they were trying to shove me.

The other part of it was shock. I was in shock that the three people I had known everything about were right in front of me. It was a mixture of emotions and I just had to settle in to the vibe of the gig before any of my possible embarrassment and shock disappeared.

Oops, accidentally posted a reply without reading the rest of the thread.

Something in that guy's post made me remember something. I can't speak for any others who were guilty of it, but I can explain for myself. I admit, at the beginning of the gig, I was motionless. It wasn't because I had a lack of energy or something, it was because I couldn't move. It was physically impossible to move in any direction, and because of where I was standing, people kept trying to squeeze me off the barrier. So for the most part of me standing was anger that these douchbags were trying to slide their elbows against mine to push me back. Being stationary at the beginning (during the intro and through Resistance) was the only way I could keep my barrier place until the douchbags forget they were trying to shove me.

The other part of it was shock. I was in shock that the three people I had known everything about were right in front of me. It was a mixture of emotions and I just had to settle in to the vibe of the gig before any of my possible embarrassment and shock disappeared.

I got that vibe from some of the people standing near me at MSG. They weren't moving, barely singing etc but from what I overheard them saying before the gig it was obvious they weren't randoms, they sounded like total fanboys :LOL: Then the show starts and it's :stunned: - I was kinda surprised, but I think they were just taking it all in....

Archived