LOL, forgot about :ninja:. Yeah, i saw a video of that. Me likey. I donÄt think they did that in Europe, we would have noticed before.

:ninja::LOL:

That's what I was thinking - i figure someone would have mentioned it...

I know why there's no changes on the setlist.

Muse know how are their american fans. Just play SMBH and Starlight and they'll be happy for the rest of their lifes!

:ninja:

ha! The crowd wents nuts during PiB last night... and FG got a huge reaction where I was standing. :p

And that's the reason it will be a regular no matter what a few randomers on a messageboard think. Unfortunately.

yup... the crowd cheered when it started and sang along... I don't think it really matters all that much, if they just did one more piano song I don't think as many people would mind FG. I would have loved one more piano song :(

... but I'll stop now, not meaning to setlist :srsb33f: it up in here ;)

:ninja::LOL:

That's what I was thinking - i figure someone would have mentioned it...

ha! The crowd wents nuts during PiB last night... and FG got a huge reaction where I was standing. :p

Ditto in Atlanta. I really didn't notice any bigger of a reaction for SMBH and Starlight. Like it or not, FG is a big crowd pleaser.

yup... the crowd cheered when it started and sang along... I don't think it really matters all that much, if they just did one more piano song I don't think as many people would mind FG. I would have loved one more piano song :(

... but I'll stop now, not meaning to setlist :srsb33f: it up in here ;)

I'd die to get BaH someday.

Archived