I'd die to get BaH someday.

I want Bliss.... I could die happy if I got it...

And the keytar tweets were funny too. :p Ok. no more :srsb33f: about the set here.

:D This is a vegetarian gig thread - no beef allowed! ;)

GUGRob I normally wouldn't tweet during a show...but Matt Bellamy just whipped out a KEYTAR!!!!

:LOL: ftw!

I love the keytar reactions. :)

Me too! Being in the crowd last night (and in Oct w/U2) and seeing the reactions is just awesome!

I think it's funny cuz the song is basically Dom and Chris - so Matt had to not only give himself something to do, but he had to make sure he got all the attention :p

anyone have the twitter link to the tweets for this show?

https://twitter.com/#list/fueschgast/sexyplane

Time goes by quickly when you're sleeping. :chuckle:

:LOL: true!

I was actually singing along, I like singing with GL... I just don't know that I particularly care to see it live ;)

True. And it isn't that bad live. I'd just much rather have MKU or the others. I hope MSG gets a good mix up, as it is MSG.

I'm trying not to jinx it... MSG is gonna suck.... :LOL:

:LOL: true!

I was actually singing along, I like singing with GL... I just don't know that I particularly care to see it live ;)

I'm trying not to jinx it... MSG is gonna suck.... :LOL:

Wish I was in the pit for MSG. Maybe I'll actually be able to take video from my seat though :D

Wish I was in the pit for MSG. Maybe I'll actually be able to take video from my seat though :D

That was my thinking when I got my MD ticket. Didn't want to wear myself out queuing 3 times in a week and also hoped to have a good spot to get some vids :D

Quick question. Did Matt throw his glasses tonight too?

He probably did - I'm pretty sure he does that every time (a person from the board, L, got them at the London gig, for example)

demimyke We've been attacked by eyeballs http://yfrog.com/0ewhlsj #Muse

Best eyeballoon pic today.

I love the eyebalooons :awesome: I need to resize my pics so I can post a couple of mine :D

The bloons are so much more awesome in person, and that's saying something!

Archived