:facepalm: Why aren't they in this thread?

They'll probably start dropping in as soon as this show is officially announced by Muse via e-mail and on their website. I had no idea they were coming to Nashville until I stumbled upon this thread by chance. I bought two tickets for the Atlanta show during the radio pre-sale last week because I was worried they wouldn't come to Nashville. I guess I'll have to sell those tickets and get two for this show!

Find this on ticketmaster about Nashville:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 12/19/09 10:00 AM CST

VENUE PRESALE

Start: Wed, 12/16/09 10:00 AM CST

End: Fri, 12/18/09 10:00 PM CST

PROMOTER PRESALE

RADIO PRESALE

Looks like the pre-sale will be on wednesday so we can expect details on muse.mu tomorrow

Find this on ticketmaster about Nashville:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 12/19/09 10:00 AM CST

VENUE PRESALE

PROMOTER PRESALE

RADIO PRESALE

Looks like the pre-sale will be on wednesday so we can expect details on muse.mu tomorrow

Thank you :happy:

I already have my Atlanta tix, so this will make two shows in just over two weeks, then. Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Sommet, wow. Wasn't sure they'd draw a big enough crowd to book there, so that's good news.

Now, then, does anyone know which radio station is doing the presale? I'm anxious to find out since I got in the middle of the Atlanta presale fiasco and had to get mine through the radio presale there.

I'm still confused about how the muse.mu pre-sale works... Do we need a code for it? Or do we just go on the site tomorrow at 1 pm and buy them?

Sorry, I know this type of question been asked a million times in the US tour thread. :$

EDIT: on the Silversun Pickups' website, they don't have this date listed... Wonder if that means it'll just be Muse on this date? That'd be fine by me.. haha.

Does anyone know what the password is or when it should be released for presale purchase?

I just asked about passwords on the US tour thread, and someone said they probably aren't doing codes since nothing was mentioned, so just register on that concertmaps place and that should be good.

I just looked and 102.9 the Buzz is advertising a presale on their website for Saturday. I'm surprised the Buzz finally decided to really play Uprising after only playing it in the middle of the night a few months ago. I wonder if as we get closer to the concert date they'll do some sort of Muse related contest. I think I'm going to sign up for their "Text Nation" just in case. :)

http://www.1029thebuzz.com/index2.php

I hope I can get pit tickets. I'll be working tomorrow until about 6 and will be out of town on Saturday. :(

Archived