jo-an

It's been for years that skynet is the only one who can show some Werchter gigs live. Seems like it's not different this year. It's fucking stupid that only Skynet users can watch (or you have to register or shit like that)

It's been for years that skynet is the only one who can show some Werchter gigs live. Seems like it's not different this year. It's fucking stupid that only Skynet users can watch (or you have to register or shit like that)

Apparently I'm wrong and not-skynet users can also watch this year (that was the case with Graspop Metal Meeting according to some dude)

But it seems like They're idd not gonna show Muse. Just Faithless and Stereophonics.

Probably Muse (in fact Warner) didn't give permission.

I've been listening to Studio Brussel, and there was a tiny interview with Chris about the footie match from yesterday and he also said that Rock Werchter is his favorite festival.

Then there was a tiny interview with Phoenix and they were asked if they have meet Muse because they tweeted a pic from them on stage. :p

Stereophonics are on stage right now but after Dakota they are going off and then comes Muse. :happy:

I've been listening to Studio Brussel, and there was a tiny interview with Chris about the footie match from yesterday and he also said that Rock Werchter is his favorite festival.

Then there was a tiny interview with Phoenix and they were asked if they have meet Muse because they tweeted a pic from them on stage. :p

Stereophonics are on stage right now but after Dakota they are going off and then comes Muse. :happy:

Charmer :LOL:

And while we're waiting for Muse to come on stage:

http://www.scissorsisters.com/covercontest/e2681743bb39784238d9e167a4b84367.php

:p

Archived