jo-an

Has anybody received an e-mail confirmation yet?

No, but I'm not sure if I should be getting one as I chose 'invoice' as my paying method

and it then said

Dear Customer,

Your reservation with order number ******** was correctly noted.

Your order will be handled after we receive your payment.

In the meantime the tickets remain reserved.

:erm:

I have to skip this one. Don't know if I will still have a job by then and holiday will be short after RW. So if I am unemployed it's no problem, but if I still got a job or got a new job I have to take too many days off in just a few weeks.

Well...at least Goffertpark and Wembley still to go :)

And I think I will get Pearl Jam the week after Muse in Goffertpark, soo.... :D

No, but I'm not sure if I should be getting one as I chose 'invoice' as my paying method

and it then said

:erm:

Yeah I had the exact same thing... it should be OK, but usually you do get an email afterwards. I wrote them an email just t make sure, but the invoice usually doesn't take THAT long to arrive. If it does, contact them.

• 1 month later...
Ok I really want to go this now instead of Rock AM Ring now Rammstein have been confirmed. Any Brits planning on going?

So I got a ticket for Werchter after making plans to go with a huge group of friends, then they all suddenly decide they're too skint/too busy/washing their hair that weekend. Very annoying indeed.

Oh well, I'll be there anyway somehow!

Any more brits thinking of going? If things go to plan I'll be going to Glasto as well the weekend before Werchter, that's going to be a crazy couple of weeks!

Can't wait for this one... prove me wrong people but is this not the best line-up announced so far for a European Festival this summer?

Muse - Pearl Jam - Green Day - Rammstein - Gossip - Florence and the Machine - Faithless - Pink - La Roux - Jack Johnson (well, they're allowed one shit act I suppose!)

With more acts still to be announced! It's going to be amazing... my two favourite bands opening and closing the festival - Muse on Thursday and Pearl Jam on Sunday. See you there!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Damn, this setlist poll was probably my last chance to see Citizen Erased live. Why would you vote on KoC when it already is a set regular?

Chances are we're going to get Bliss, which isn't bad at all but still, Citizen Erased is awesome. None the less, I'm looking forward to it, 2 weeks to go :D

two important questions:

1. how do we know what the set-list is going to be like? or at least some of the definite songs and some that for sure will not be..

2. how can i find out at what hour muse start? it's very important..

Archived