jo-an

Wait what? It was dedicated to the board? or was the person on twitter just dedicating it to the board?

It sounds like he dedicated it to the board, like he did last time they played it ;)

He should dedicate Escape to the board and play it at Fuji Rock :awesome:

It would be funnier if they dedicated Escape to the board and then didn't play it.

"So, before this next song, we just wanted to mention all the fans on the board who voted for songs and who really wanted to hear Escape - we've read what you've had to say, and we love you all -- this one's for you, guys!"

*boomboom boom boomboom TSSSCCCHHH*

:awesome:

It sounds like he dedicated it to the board, like he did last time they played it ;)

It would be funnier if they dedicated Escape to the board and then didn't play it.

"So, before this next song, we just wanted to mention all the fans on the board who voted for songs and who really wanted to hear Escape - we've read what you've had to say, and we love you all -- this one's for you, guys!"

:LOL:

*will eventually have something interesting to say*

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He is a bit obsessional like that: wears the same clothes, plays the same setlist, uses the same riffs, makes the same dedication to the same people on the same song...

Or he has such a bad memory that he has already forgotten that he did that in Holland :LOL:

seriously, i think he's a bit OCD and does repetetive things as a compulsion and doesn't even realize he's doing it ;)

It's right at the end of bliss so many video's don't have it. Somebody posted a long enough vid of it in the Goffertpark thread.

I never heard it, even in the vid that supposedly had it. I couldn't make out anything he said :$

Maybe we'll do better this time.

It would be brilliant if they did that. :LOL::LOL:

And I've never seen a song rhythm written in text like that before. :chuckle:

seriously, i think he's a bit OCD and does repetetive things as a compulsion and doesn't even realize he's doing it ;)

And we know the reason why :shifty:

RAIN MATT: "I am an excellent guitar player!"

LievinMattRockKoC.gif

Oh I could :unsure:

I'm going to have to try to listen again later, it may have just been my speakers...

It would be brilliant if they did that. :LOL::LOL:

And I've never seen a song rhythm written in text like that before. :chuckle:

but you knew exactly which song I meant, didn't you? :p

LievinMattRockKoC.gif

definitely not wearing my underwear... :chuckle:

He is a bit obsessional like that: wears the same clothes, plays the same setlist, uses the same riffs, makes the same dedication to the same people on the same song...

Or he has such a bad memory that he has already forgotten that he did that in Holland :LOL:

there is comfort in routine...and less room for fucking up.

and if you wear the same clothes every night it means less editing for tom :LOL:

Not the one I was talking about, but I can hear 'forthemessagb-'

We can only be thankful that Matt doesn't sing as fast as he talks. The gigs will only be 30 mins and he'd be done singing. I can usually make out 20% of what he says on stage. Getting better at deciphering though.

LievinMattRockKoC.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

We can only be thankful that Matt doesn't sing as fast as he talks. The gigs will only be 30 mins and he'd be done singing. I can usually make out 20% of what he says on stage. Getting better at deciphering though.

He talks so fast to make up for the speed at which he sings.

Giiiiiiiive meeeeeeee allllll the peaaaaaaceeee and joooy in your miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindddd....

:awesome: YES MATT, PLAY IT FOR US!

and REMEMBER! There will be MANY BOARD PEOPLE AT WEMBLEY :awesome::D

So, please, play Bliss, IBTY, B&H and a couple of rarities and we can keep it at many BOARD people, instead of transitioning to many BORED people :yesey:

:p

:LOL:

Seriously, I didn't know about his dedications :erm:

FFS I've missed loads recently :facepalm:

1. Uprising (extended)

2. Supermassive Black Hole

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Bliss (extended)

6. Nishe

7. United States of Eurasia

8. Feeling Good

9. Undisclosed Desires

10. Resistance

11. Interlude + Hysteria

12. Time Is Running Out

13. Starlight

14. Stockholm Syndrome

Encore

15. Plug In Baby

16. Man with a Harmonica intro + Knights of Cydonia

taken from Musewiki

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This is too funny. Classic.

Archived