I'm so excited for this! I've never done pre-sale, or even ordered tickets online before. Can someone please give me an explanation of how this works? Also, do you know how much GA tickets would cost?

All you will be doing is signing into your account on the presale site and refresh the page at 10. Links will be up and you will buy your tickets like you're ordering something off of Amazon. Tickets for MSG have been listed at $65, $50, and $42.50. I have never gone to MSG before, but I looked at other concerts they will be having and it seems that standing tickets are usually the most expensive. So I assume that GA will be $65 + whatever booking fee and delivery methods we have to choose from.

Just remain calm. Getting nervous makes it worse, I promise. If you see a server busy page, just keep refreshing until you get through. Don't worry. It won't be like London. :LOL: I know it's scary and hard to remain calm if it's your first time. But what I did was I left the board up in a new tab and had my ticket page up. I was refreshing both when buying tickets for London and people are usually really reassuring. Even if they get tickets, if you don't they'll send e-hugs and you'll feel more confident during general sale since so many people will already have tickets. Really. There is nothing to worry about I promise :)

How likely is it that they could add a 2nd night at the Garden?

When I went to see Depeche Mode last August, the first gig wasn't sold out yet when they announced a 2nd night.

I would sadly guess NO 2nd show at the Garden... Nites prior to the show, sporting things are booked...and the following nite is Boston.

I have a feeling a philly show may be added? They keep mentioning it on the radio- so we'll see. For now- I'm hoping NYC and Boston are in my future:)

10:00 can't come soon enough=- yet I hate this kind of stuff!!! I get all stressed out.

I would sadly guess NO 2nd show at the Garden... Nites prior to the show, sporting things are booked...and the following nite is Boston.

I have a feeling a philly show may be added? They keep mentioning it on the radio- so we'll see. For now- I'm hoping NYC and Boston are in my future:)

10:00 can't come soon enough=- yet I hate this kind of stuff!!! I get all stressed out.

I really hope there is a Philly show between the Va gig and the NY gig. I live right next to the venue in NJ that the Philly show will probably be at and I am already planning the party. Seriously, what else are they going to do the 2 days between??

I really hope there is a Philly show between the Va gig and the NY gig. I live right next to the venue in NJ that the Philly show will probably be at and I am already planning the party. Seriously, what else are they going to do the 2 days between??

I'm in S.jersey too~ so Camden would be perfect. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed!!!

I don't know.. there's one dj on 104.5 that keeps talking about a possible Muse date announced soon- so I'm hoping. [even though that dj annoys the piss out of me-]

I'm in S.jersey too~ so Camden would be perfect. We'll have to keep our fingers crossed!!!

I don't know.. there's one dj on 104.5 that keeps talking about a possible Muse date announced soon- so I'm hoping. [even though that dj annoys the piss out of me-]

Yeah I have satellite radio and I heard on here that some DJ on 104.5 said the Muse date would be announced on Monday so I listened to 104.5 all day on Monday and I wanted to blow my brains out lol! Seriously the music wasn't bad, but the DJ was annoying. I hope its at Susquehanna though because I go to Rutgers Law and we get all the tickets super discounted for there and we get VIP boxes. I will get a bunch of VIP tickets and offer them up to the people on here. I would love to see a show with some real fans.

I can't see them not doing another date (or two) in NYC or at least somewhere close. A Philly date would make sense, so would a NJ date. Izod Center is a good venue for them, as it seems they are doing basketball stadiums this time around. I could easily see them doing both a NJ and Philly date and maybe even another NY date.

30 min left.......

Quoting lalalive (Stupid phone :LOL:)

I will proabably be home at 4. I think I should get somebody to order them for me. Is ordering presale tickets an easy process?

Yeah it is. It's just you log on and click the link at exactly 10. And if they get on, it's just ordering like you would anything else online. If they don't and get a sever busy page just have them refresh until they get in. Easy :)

I'm gonna do GA for MSG and prob do seats for the next closest announced venue. Depends what you are looking for. Have you done GA before?

Yeah I have done GA but not for Muse. But the thing about MSG is that the only way to be front and center is to do GA. Seats you will have to either be back center or on the side. I am just worried about not being able to see for GA.

Card in hand and ready for New York and Boston! I'll be at MSG early for another day long wait.

I'm hoping the Philly show is either at the Electric Factory or the Wachovia Center...I'm guessing it'll be at the old Tweeter Center in Camden though (which I hate).

Archived