Yes! What did you like best there? :D

Ohh everything! I think going on the boat trip around the Statue of Liberty was just amazing; it was a such a beautiful, sunny day to, so we got great pictures. We did all the tourist spots, like Empire State, Rockefeller, Central Park, Times Square etc. Our hotel was right by Times Square so we were so close, it was brilliant. We did the bus tours as well which were fantastic. :D

Ohh everything! I think going on the boat trip around the Statue of Liberty was just amazing; it was a such a beautiful, sunny day to, so we got great pictures. We did all the tourist spots, like Empire State, Rockefeller, Central Park, Times Square etc. Our hotel was right by Times Square so we were so close, it was brilliant. We did the bus tours as well which were fantastic. :D

Oh I did that, it was great! We done it at night time though.. we done it be helicopter during the day :happy: We did all those too, and walked from one end of Central Park to the other:LOL: That was tiring! :p It's such an amazing place!

How likely is it that they could add a 2nd night at the Garden?

I think this time around its highly likely. If they do decide to do a 2nd night it would have to be Thursday the 4th because they are booking Boston right after NYC

you should. because of the bad economy, hotel rates here are extremely reasonable at the moment. add in the fact that your euro/pound rapes our dollar, and it could be an easily justifiable trip. ;)

It's flights that are the expensive thing. :( Not sure I would be able to scrape together the money. If I could, I wouldn't want to go alone.

It's flights that are the expensive thing. :( Not sure I would be able to scrape together the money. If I could, I wouldn't want to go alone.

You have to do a lot of searching, but I've found a couple of flights that are really reasonable. Hopefully I'll get this job that I've applied for, then I'll be able to book a flight soon :D

You have to do a lot of searching, but I've found a couple of flights that are really reasonable. Hopefully I'll get this job that I've applied for, then I'll be able to book a flight soon :D

When we went to NYC last year, our flights were like 500 return. Im hoping to find something cheaper than that. I doubt its gonna happen though. :(

I can't wait to cuddle you all that weekend babycakes. :happy:

This is gig is probably going to make me explode.

How likely is it that they could add a 2nd night at the Garden?

When I went to see Depeche Mode last August, the first gig wasn't sold out yet when they announced a 2nd night.

And I'm going to be contrary and say no 2nd night unless they sell night 1 out very quickly... BUT I think they will be back around fairly soonish...I would bet on them headlining one of the nights of All Points West this year.

I'm pretty much poor but I am deff. going. My boyfriend said he will buy the tickets and it will be my christmas present.

This is all I have been thinking of all day-which isn't good since I have final papers and finals to be studying for- but knowing that I will be seeing them in March is making me smile like a fool even though its far away.

Archived