I think it'll be down to luck then! Have you got a spare battery and card you can hide?

cardyes but battry no, i could try laving it out and going "oh i forgot the battery" and then just keep it in my pocket, but i think im gonna bring it anyway and try my luck, ill still have my fone

Guest nick913
so wish I was going tonight!!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic gig:D

thx

we appreciate the wishes

Guna be such an epic night, I can feel it :eyebrows:

I'm leaving work at 5pm.

I have seats so I'm not too worried about arriving early.

The show in Philly started at 7pm, but according to Ticketmaster MSG will start at 8pm. I hope Silversun Pickups won't come out earlier than expected. My wife and I are looking forward to see them perform as well.

:D yey! looks like we won't have to use ninja tactics to take pictures:happy:

LOL! Whenever I went with a female friend, I always asked them to bring a box of tampons or pads inside their purse, so I could sneak my camera inside.

I hope that won't be necessary this time.

LOL! Whenever I went with a female friend, I always asked them to bring a box of tampons or pads inside their purse, so I could sneak my camera inside.

:LOL: extreme measures ftw. I'm also hoping i won't have to use that method :shifty:

I'm leaving work at 5pm.

I have seats so I'm not too worried about arriving early.

The show in Philly started at 7pm, but according to Ticketmaster MSG will start at 8pm. I hope Silversun Pickups won't come out earlier than expected. My wife and I are looking forward to see them perform as well.

SSPU are very punctual ;) judging by VA and MD i'd say they'll be on stage precisely at 8...

That is Genius!

I've been at workm since 6:30am...not out till after 4....make the clock go faster!

WOOOOOO FINALLY OUT!

Leaving for NYC at 2:45 and should be there around 4:15. Gonna hang out for a little while with my best friend, get something to eat, walk around and eventually get to MSG around the time the doors should open.

7 HOURS!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!!

I just woke up haha (saw the midnite show of alice in wonderland and got home late). I can't believe it's finally Friday:dance:

i have to get ready which means I have to figure out what to wear and I got some extra money so I might buy a camera, a little digital one nothing special ( I already have one with a detachable lens but those aren't allowed). I also want one for the meet up tonite.

Anyway...I guess I will see you all later on tonite-and despite the setlist were seeing Muse so it will be amazing either way!!!:musesign:

Guest nick913

Hmm. Well off to meet the cuz at FIT, then concert time ;)

:dance:

dont be strangers guys, lets all enjoy meeting singing and dancing with our fellow musers

:party:

Archived