Got a sidekick. I see the pit. SSPU's done. If I'm not up and dancing at my seat I'll be tweeting too.

Anyone can follow me if you want :)

i tried using the boards on a sidekick once......i guess it depends which one you got....slide is very uncomfortable :erm:

which one DO you have? :erm:

yay so that means muse time right :dance:

doubt it they'll play it :chuckle:

but srsly i think that MSG will get an awesome setlist...

Why? Because its the major venue that Muse play at on this tour?

If so it's worth remembering the O2 in London got treated to a horrible Friday effort and only the 2nd performance of MK Ultra stood out as anything different on the Saturday.

The setlists are set in stone. We can all dream though right? ;)

Why? Because its the major venue that Muse play at on this tour?

If so it's worth remembering the O2 in London got treated to a horrible Friday effort and only the 2nd performance of MK Ultra stood out as anything different on the Saturday.

The setlists are set in stone. We can all dream though right? ;)

no i just say that because if you really look at it it all depends on the venu

osaka and those other places got the best setlist of the year so far....but it turns out muse love japan and all (sorry if i got something wrong i suck at social studiies :facepalm:)

muse just happen to love new york aswell....so i guess it really doesnt help to have REALLY high hopes, it just might happen :)

Just because it's MSG doesn't mean you're getting a cool setlist. Don't kid yourselves.

okay okay but im just infrencing...

im mean last concert ( i think it was in '07) got a pretty awesome setlist

im just keeping my hopes up here....im not for sure but come on.....theres at least a 50-50 chance here and lets be honest please :)

Archived