I'm wearing a crybaby shirt, it has a shirt over it but if you know what Johnny Depp looks like in that movie you will spot it because you can still see his face, so if I forget to get a nametag and you see that face with a brown shirt over it and black jacket it's me so say hi!:D

:)...Just Aced two midterms... now I'm hanging out @ my school's library trying to kill time and finish up work so that I have a clear weekend. Then I'll be taking the ferry into the city at around 5. say hi people! if u see a guy wearing a St Johns University sweatshirt that really needs a haircut, that's me...:)

Wow, not many, then. :eek:

So psyched! Heading into the city in about 2 hrs now. I'll be up in section 403, but in row A at least :D

I'll be wearing a black and gold Liverpool jersey with Agger's #5 on the back. Hope to meet up with other board members for drinks post-show.

MMMMUUUUUUUSSSEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm right across from MSG now...I swear I saw someone dressed like matt walking around between the two buildings for a few seconds :stunned:

So are people who have seated tickets showing up at 7:00-ish? that's what they told us to do last time, and I guess that's what I'm doing.

i'm right across from MSG now...I swear I saw someone dressed like matt walking around between the two buildings for a few seconds :stunned:

So are people who have seated tickets showing up at 7:00-ish? that's what they told us to do last time, and I guess that's what I'm doing.

Yup, I'm gonna be there at around 7:30, and then grab a bite to eat.

Im at MSG already. It's cool cause they have a random Muse playlist on. Not sure if you can already go inside.

Btw if you see a guy in black sweater and black beanie with glasses, freezing his ass off at the MSG entrance, dont be a stranger and say hi.

Archived