scatterolight Muse Awesome so far. Uprising Resistance New Born Map of Prob... Plus a rotating drum kit even ;)

It rotates for something that's not Helsinki Jam too? Have I heard about that? Have I forgotten?

I did see one song (can't remember which) on the youtube videos where that happened- think it's to help playing in the roud and letting ppl behind the stage feel more involved.

scatterolight Muse Awesome so far. Uprising Resistance New Born Map of Prob... Plus a rotating drum kit even ;)

It rotates for something that's not Helsinki Jam too? Have I heard about that? Have I forgotten?

Dom rotated a bit (that sounds bad) on a song or two before Helsinki in Atlanta.

I did see one song (can't remember which) on the youtube videos where that happened- think it's to help playing in the roud and letting ppl behind the stage feel more involved.

:yesey: It rotated for a few songs in London too. Looked quite cool actually :LOL:

Archived